chapter 35

We walked into the Great Hall and there was still no sign of the boys.

"Weasley, Ginerva." Mcgonagall said.

   They were going to miss Ginny's sorting. The hat was placed on her head. It only took a moment before making up its mind.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

   Our table erupts with cheers as my little sister walked over to sit next to me. I hugged her tightly, causing her to giggle. The food appeared and we dug in.

   When we were finished eating, Percy led the first years to the commonroom. So me, Lee and the twins walked back together. We got to the commonroom and the we headed up to the dorm. I went to the bathroom, quickly getting changed into my pajamas.

"Where are you going?" Lee asked as I headed to the door.

"I'm going to wait down in the commonroom for a bit. Hopefully the boys will show up." I said.

"Okay, but don't stay up too late we have school tomorrow." He said, smiling.

"Ok." I said, kissing him softly before heading down to the commonroom.

   When I arrived, I found that Hermione was there, too.

"Waiting for the boys?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"Yeah." She said.

"Let's talk about something. This is just plain depressing." I said after we had spent several minutes in silence, staring into the fire.

"Ok, how are you and Lee doing?" Hermione asked.

   I smiled at the thought. We have been dating for almost a year. Neither of has said "I love you" yet, but we have both thought it.

"We're doing as good as ever." I said.

   Before either of us could say another word, Harry and Ron walked in.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked, standing up.

"It's a long story." Ron said, yawning.

   I sighed, knowing that they were exhausted.

"Just get to bed. Can you tell Lee that I'll be down here a little longer?" I asked.

   The boys nodded.

"Good. Now get to bed. School starts tomorrow." I said, shooing them towards the stairs.

   After they left, I sat back on the couch.

"You better get to bed, too." I told Hermione.

"Ok, goodnight." She said. Going up to the stairs to the girls' dorms.

   I sat there, infront of the fireplace for a little while before finally deciding to go to bed. When I got to the dorm, I found that Lee was laying down, but still awake,  still awake while the twins were sleeping.

"What are you doing still awake?" I asked softly as I entered the room.

"I was waiting for you." He said sleepily.

"You didn't have to." I said, climbing in bed next to him.

"Goodnight." He said, kissing me on the lips softly.

"Goodnight, Lee." I said.