53 - Harry | Jealousy**

Start from the beginning

I knew they were talking about me because Cleo glanced sideways at me and June laughed in a way I was very familiar with, the same way Tais was laughing before Cleo nearly slit her throat with a shard of glass.

Fuck, I was a horny mess ever since.

Stop it.

The focus was on the plan and on June... and I watched when Cleo suddenly turned around to look at the guy sitting two stools over her from her. His arms were tattooed but that was all I could see from where I was.

His broad back was turned to me and he had dark hair, but he also looked at Cleo now. And he stood up from his seat, walking towards her with a smile on his face.

What the fuck?

She was smiling nervously, not very pleased by what was happening, but the man simply leaned down to hug her. A very inappropriate hug.

Cleo stood up to hug him back and he literally buried his head in the crook of her neck, which meant they knew each other very well. And I saw his hand sliding to the curve of her ass her second before she pulled away.

Fuck this.

I was on my feet quickly, completely aware of the fire coursing through my veins as I approached their bar, stopping when I was standing right next to him, pretending to be too busy ordering a drink but I was paying attention to their conversation.

"God, it's been so long. You haven't called. I missed you." He said, placing his hand on the wooden bar and leaning closer to her, and when I leaned forward to rest my elbows on the bar so I could look at her, Cleo was already looking at me.

June was drinking her whiskey and observing their interaction with a small smile, she didn't even notice me.

"Yeah, I was working." Cleo cleared her throat, tucking her hair behind her ear and I just knew these fucker's eyes had lowered to her tits.

My hands were itching and I was about to throw him across the room, but I had to stick to the plan... I just needed to be close enough to hear them and bash his head against the counter if needed.

"You work too much, we used to have fun too." He said, reaching out his hand to touch her arm. "Can I take you home after you're done? I mean, if you don't have plans with your friend."

What?

"Maybe, I'll think about it." Those words actually came out of Cleo's mouth precisely when she glanced at me again, and my jaw clenched so fucking hard I was concerned about my teeth.

Maybe? What the fuck?

I was inches away from this fucking piece of shit and his back was turned to me, it'd be easy for me to hold his neck and break it.

Cleo was doing this on fucking purpose because of Tais, I was sure of it. She probably noticed I played a bit with her jealousy her and now she was doing the same... but she forgot who the fuck I was.

"Yes! The answer is yes!" June spoke up. "You can go right now. It's Liam, right? I've been trying to get her laid for so long."

"I really like your friend, Cleo." Liam chuckled, that sound was enough to make me fume. "I think she can speak for herself if she wants to fuck someone or not." The words were out of my mouth before I could stop myself and Cleo was glaring at me now, at the same time dear Liam turned around.

His brown eyes met mine and I smiled sweetly at him, drinking my shot of vodka at once and placing the glass back at the bar a bit too roughly, cracking the bottom.

"Okay, excuse you? Who invited you to this conversation?" June asked me, arching her eyebrows.

"She's right, who the fuck are you?" Liam asked me, and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He was also very drunk, what a fucking dream.