𝟏𝟕| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝟐𝟓𝒕𝒉

Start from the beginning

   By the time I knocked on the door though it was eight twenty.

"YES I LOVE YOU Y/N HA FUCK YOU HARRY YOU OWE ME."

"FUCK YOU Y/N YOURE ALWAYS LATE YOU JUST LOST ME TWENTY GALLEONS."

"Y/N YOURE HERE-.. MOVE IT RONALD."

thump

"OW."

   I laughed and waited for the door to swing open, i was greeted with a hug from hermione. I'm not a hugger so i kind of just stiffed up and pat her back. Ron hugged me because I won him twenty galleons. How? I don't know.

    Hot neighbor harry gave me a dirty look- "why are you staring at my hands." He said giving me a weird look. "What's your ring supposed to say?" Harry looked at his silver ring clad hand (AHH😫)
and the engraving.

   "Oh it says picante. It means hot in Spanish, because I'm hot so I got it engraved." I stood there and tried to hold in my laugh.

  "Harry...darling picante means spicy type of hot... caliente is attractiveness hot. did you use google translate?" I said, Harry's cheeks flamed red.

   "Uh yeah.." he answered quietly. "You're a dumbass harry."

"I know."

   We walked into the living room and I was greeted warmly by Lily, then James who was in the kitchen.

   "Happy Christmas dear, anyone want a cinnamon roll? James offered, a pink apron with "kiss the chef" embroidered on it was tied around his waist and neck. why. are. all. of. the. potters. so. hot.

   Ron and Harry's eyes lit up like light bulbs, they raced to the kitchen pushing each other out of the way, tripping over the other ones feet and the carpet.

   "Careful!" Lily called from the couch, she then rolled her eyes stood up, "hungry?"

________________

[third person pov]

    Christmas as the potters made y/n forget about the shitty day she had yesterday. The Weasleys and grangers had come over a few hours after y/n. It felt like one big family.

    One Weasley kept staring at an older teen. Ginny Weasley. She couldn't keep her eyes off of them. Not harry, but y/n. Ginny has had a crush on her since the second week of third year when they met. During dinner, desert, presents, hot cocoa, and after that ginny just couldn't look away. Even the way y/n snorted when she laughed Ginny liked.

    It was ten and the moon had risen, harry, ron, Fred, George, hermione, y/n, and ginny were in Harry's room poking around. Hermione was trying to clean up, "it's a pigsty in here harry how do you find anything?" She exclaimed. Harry just shrugged and continued to yell at ron for almost getting him killed. Fred and George just kept killing each other and respawning just to kill the other again. Y/n was napping on a beanbag, using a blanket she stole from Harry's bed and wearing the obese squirrel socks he got her for Christmas. Ginny was sitting next the the beanbag reading the 'how to be nice book' harry gave y/n. She hit him with it a few times and said a few words along the lines of "I will push you down the stairs."

   "Someone take over for me i want to annoy y/n." Harry took off his headset and Fred stopped killing George for a second to take Harry's position. The boy backed up a bit and and jumped on y/n. "K/O BITCH." Harry shouted on his way down. Y/n woke up and pushed harry off of her. She grabbed him by the ear and pulled him to herself, "call me a bitch again and I'll strangle you got it?" Harry nodded and rolled over, taking most of the space in the beanbag.

    He sighed and closed his eyes. Y/n cocked her head and gave him a strange look. "Can i help you?" She asked. Harry turned his head and opened one eye, "Yeah scoot over." Harry said nudging y/n to the side a bit. Y/n rolled her eyes, pushed him back and said, "There's an entire bed why don't you sit there?"

     Harry thought for a second before responding, "because you're like a human heater. Except your hands, they're always freezing. But usually your hot to the touch." Y/n raised her eyebrows and stood up. "You're strange." She tossed him a blanket and took the bed instead. But, she didn't go back to sleep. Rather just watched Fred and George kill each other over and over again

   Y/n felt like she was being stared at. She looked over and saw Harry with an egg in his hand about to throw it at her. "Throw that egg and I will choke you."

Harry smirked but just turned around.

   The Weasley family except ron left short after, along with mr. and mrs. granger.

    Harry and Ron were angrily playing call of duty, hermione and y/n were booing them and saying how bad they were, jokingly of course....

    A loud buzz emitted from y/n's phone. A text from cass.

new mom who dis?
hey bean I hope you had a great
Christmas. I'm sad we couldn't
decorate the tree together
this year. love you <3

Y/n scoffed and began to text her back.

bean
i hope your tree
burns down.

   Satisfied with her response she tossed her phone
beside her on the bed. the night dwindled away and y/n realized she should probably go home now. "Bye shitbags I'll see you later." Y/n said standing up.

"Are you sleeping in the living room...?" Harry asked moving his headset off of one ear.

"Um no I'm going home."

"You're not sleeping over? y/n please don't leave me with them." Hermione begged giving ron a dirty look.

"I mean-"

____________________

i know im very late in updating i got a job. five days a week nannying for this girl. but guess what. TWO WEEKS OFF AFTER THIS WEEK SO I CAN WRITE MORE AND BE A NORMAL TEENAGE GIRL!!! WOOOOO. anyway I love you guys<3 Thank you so much for almost getting this book to 20k yall are incredible!

7/12/21

word count- 1765

-r