Reminiscing..😩

Start from the beginning

"This bitch was just trying to fight me over a nigga but now with you?"

That's when it hit me. She's the bitch from the club.

"Gir- you're  delusional. Nobody was trying to fight you over that damn nigga. Don't call me out of my fucking name again. Dre put your fucking sister in check. I have no problem beating up my baby's auntie right fucking now."

Oh so this bitch sells pussy to pay rent? Damn..good to know.

"Aye chill the fuck out both of you! I told your fast ass to stop working at the fucking club. Don't call her out her name that's the mother of my child. And La'Kiya you're not beating up anybody. Feel free to fight when my child drops."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

*4 hours later*

It was late as hell and I was ready to get off this damn plane and lay down.

"Dre? We staying at my house or what?

"Naw I have a house down here. They have enough rooms for Kiya and my sister."

"I don't want them sharing a room the hell?? Just come to my house." 

This bitch wasn't going to be anywhere near my child after she was puffing her chest up to me...

"Ma chill. They have their own damn rooms now come on so we can get rest."

Britney POV

This bitch thought she was slick coming at me like that.

That's cool because I'm going to have Drilla wrapped around my fingers. I was friends with this girl named Kim until she backstabbed me and she's obsessed with him. I don't know why because it's been two years...

But he's going to be all mine. Kim and that bitch La'Kiya are going to be pissed off. And if she tries to come between me and him I'll make sure my brother knows that baby isn't his.

Drilla POV

My ass was knocked out but I could hear people talking to me and everything.

"Hi son. It's been a while."

I was standing in a white cloud and I saw my momma.

"M-Momma? H-how? Is this heaven?"

"My son you probably aren't going to heaven unless your change your ways."

"Momma I'm going to kill him I swear if he ever comes back! I'm so sorry..."

"Kenneth. Killing gets you no where but closer to satan. Please go back."

"I can't go back. I want this pain to be over. Please Momma."

"Son you need to go back I won't allow you to stay. Somebody close to La'Kiya is putting my grand baby in danger. They need you to protect them my son."

Somebody was plotting on Kiya?

"Momma pleas-"

I was cut off by the sound of a monitor beeping.

That couldn't be real. I didn't just see my mom.

Who would be plotting against her? I had to stay alive for my baby and Kiya.

Kiya POV

I couldn't help but feel weird.

How was Draco so understanding of me and Drillas situation?

Then it hit me.

He was in the same section as Drilla the night he had business with people...

He couldn't be against Drilla..

He couldn't be using me to get to Drilla.

What if his sister is going to hurt me because she's mad about Drilla.

I had to get out of this house....

                                               MeMe

Sis I'm sorry for going off but I'm not safe here. 

Please come get me when there not here. I need to go ASAP!

 Delivered 11:36...

Word count: 985

Chile this took a turn😬

OKAY IM BACK!!!

What do you think about all of this??

comment and vote please.💞