💕Lillian x Child Reader🐰

《This was requested by, @Okafox.》

-----------------------------------------------------------

  The story of how you met Lillian wasn't anything of how Sam, Travis, and any other person had... Yours was more different than the others. You weren't dared, you weren't forced into the woods, it was sheer coincidence...

  You and your family had travelled for hours on end to finally make your way upstate to visit some haunted woods. Your parents had always believed in the paranormal and were ghost investigators, and being in a family as such, it rubbed off on you too. As they talked, you listened to some music from your earbuds connecting to your small MP3 player, your mind wandering if you would actually see any paranormal, you've heard the stories, and it excited to think about of what you would see, if you did see anything at all, with that thought, you smiled, anticipating your arrival to the campsite.

  Hours later, the car finally parked, and the sun was still peeking over the trees. You climbed out of the car and immediately went to help your parents with starting up your campsite. After working hard, the sun was already down and your parents were dead asleep, but you couldn't sleep, your mind was racing with excitement that it was hard to.

  You make up your mind to go explore, but before you do, you grab your bag, a flashlight, and a camera. Unzipping the tent quietly, you sneak out of the tent and make your way, following the trail to the Weaver's woods, your camera rolling as you would speak quietly of what you were about to do.

  As you make your way, you would find many things from pages, to an abandoned shed, to the Weaver's burnt down home. Your adrenaline was pumping, as you would hear a branch nearby snap, making you jump and run far away.

  You would finally stop when crying filled your ears, 'Wh-who's crying?' You thought to yourself as you followed the sound of a child's cries.

  Your discovery ended up finding a girl in a bunny onesie, crying into her hands. "H-hey, are you okay?" You ask quietly as you approached her. The girl would look up and smile sadistically, making you immediately step back. "To scared now..? Hehe..." she would fly at you, causing you to scream and run again, dropping your bag in the process.

  As soon as you felt she was no longer chasing you, you would stop to catch your breath. After getting enough oxygen into your system, you realized your bag was gone! "Dang it..." you curse to yourself as you just continued along, "It's fine, I can get a new one." You sigh as you come across a boarded up well with a bunny plushie sitting on top of it. "Huh..? What's this?" You carefully grab it, and study it, the girl's voice from earlier rung in your ears, "I'm coming honey bunny!"

  You shiver and look behind you, your eyes widening as you saw her standing behind you, staring into your eyes. "Give him back to me..." you shakily nod and hand over the plushie. She would quickly snatch and examine the plushie. "Thank you..." she said quietly as she would suddenly hand over your backpack.

You looked in disbelief at the girl infront of you, "What? Are you not happy?" "N-no! I am happy, thank you uh..." The girl stared at you, "Lillian. Lillian Weaver." You smile sheepishly, "Thank you, Lillian."

  "Now tell me your name." She would demand, staring you down. "Oh! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! It's nice to meet you." She nods and starts floating away, then stopped and looked at you, "Well are you coming or what?" You slightly panick and follow her, "Yes! Sorry! Uh, where are we going?" She smiled at you darkly, "We're gonna go play... For forever and ever..."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Published: July 16th, 2021.

Amount of Words: 645.