41 - Cleo | Evidence

Start from the beginning

This kind of thrill was the one I sought when I accepted the jobs and killed the people I had to kill. But with him, it was much more pleasant.

These past days without touching him and feeling that awkward atmosphere around us was simply suffocating, last night was a much-needed breath of fresh air.

This was so fucking dangerous.

And I was too tired to overthink.

"I need to pee eventually," I whispered, this time opening my eyes and glancing sideways at him.

His hair was a huge mess, his cheeks had a few marks because of the pillows on the couch and they were slightly flushed. His green eyes were so clear...

My eyes lowered to his swollen lips there was a bit of dry blood on the small cut but what caught my attention was his neck.

The letters C.H. carved on his skin, the thin cuts were raw and a bit red because of the dry blood and fuck, I really did that.

And seeing it was making my stomach flutter in a very good way. I reached out my fingers so I could trace the letters, and he smiled at me until his dimples indented on his cheeks. It was such a wicked smile.

"You surprised me with this one." He whispered. "Did you want everyone to know you can do whatever you want with me?"

"Can I ?" I arched my eyebrows, sliding my fingers to the slight stubble on his jawline.

"You have no idea how much we're alike... possessive little thing, aren't you?" He leaned closer to brush his lips against mine. "Turning my rings so I could mark you, yeah? Say you're mine."

I smiled at him, running my thumb over his bottom lip and feeling when he poked out his tongue.

"You didn't admit how badly you want me, I still want to hear that," I whispered, running my fingers through his hair now.

"I figured the way I fucked you was enough to show it." He whispered back, glassing my jaw and holding me in place. "But I'll say it. I want your cunt around my cock, your lips against mine, and your hands on every inch of my body. Your initials are on me now, that means I'm all yours."

Fuck me.

His words were very fucking unexpected and my heartbeat was even faster, I actually didn't know how to respond or react.

But it was clear that he also felt this consuming tension between us, the chemistry was impossible to ignore and I was done trying to fight it or pretend it was wrong. I wanted him... god, how I wanted him.

Every time we touched or fucked was enough to leave me wanting more and I didn't plan on stopping. It was scary in a way but last night was enough to show us how there was no way back now.

A phone started ringing all of a sudden and Harry groaned, but I forced myself to sit up on the couch so I could maybe try to get ready to go pee, or else he was going to have to carry me. Harry was still lying down as his phone kept ringing, reaching out his hand to caress the nape of my neck when I attempted to stretch my legs.

It was in vain, there was no way I was going to be able to walk, my vagina was destroyed and my ass hurt because of how hard he spanked me. The soreness was even worse than the first time we fucked, he wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't hold back.

But I did ask him to go harder.

I spotted his phone on the floor by the couch, since the center table was still shattered over the white carpet, and I managed to grab it so I could hand it to him.

I was completely naked while Harry still had his skinny jeans on, and we both needed a shower and new bandages soon. I looked down to see the fresh bruises on my thighs, new imprints of his initials from where he'd grabbed me just as roughly as I craved. And also bruises on my hip bones where he slammed so hard into me that I wondered how my bone didn't dislocate.