"Sammy told that lady you tweat him bad." Alison said in a tattletale voice.

"Yeah, Sam, what's that about? Who the hell was she?" Dean questioned as he adjusted Alison on his hip.

"I don't really know. I met her once. I'm meeting up her again, I don't know, man, it's weird." Sam said.

"And what was she saying, I treat you like luggage? What were you bitching about me to some chick?" Dean questioned his brother.

"Look, I'm sorry, Dean, it was when we had that huge fight when I was in that bus stop in Indiana." Sam explained. "But that's not important—"

"Well, was there any truth to what she said? Am I keeping you against your will, Sammy?" Dean questioned.

"No! Of course not, now would you listen?"

"What?!" Dean said aggravated.

"I think there's something strange going on here, Dean." Sam stated.

"Tell me about it, she wasn't even that into me." Dean said.

Alison gave him a look.

"No, man, I mean like our kind of strange." Sam said. "Like maybe even a lead."

"Why do you say that?" Dean asked, bouncing Ali slightly in his arms.

"I met Meg weeks ago. Literally on the side of the road, and now I run into her at some random Chicago bar? I mean, the same bar where a waitress was slaughtered by something supernatural, you don't think that's a bit weird?" Sam questioned.

"I don't know, random coincidence, it happens." Dean stated.

"Well, yeah, it happens, but not to us." Sam pointed out. "Look, I could be wrong, but I'm just saying, there's something about this girl that I can't quite put my finger on." Sam said.

"I bet you'd like to."

Sam gave his brother a look.

"Maybe she's not a suspect, maybe you got a thing for her, huh?" Dean questioned. "Maybe you're thinking a little too much with your upstairs brain, huh?" Dean pointed at his head.

"I fought you said we don't have downstairs bwains." Alison stated.

"I thought you were asleep." Dean looked at her.

"Do me a favor." Sam spoke up. "Check if there really is a Meg masters from Anover Massachusetts, and see if you can dig anything up on that symbol on Meridiths floor." Sam told him.

"What are you gonna do?" Dean questioned.

"I'm gonna watch Meg."

Dean started laughing.

"Yeah, you are!"

"I just wanna see what's what, better safe than sorry." Sam said.

"All right, you little pervert." Dean chuckled. "We're going, we're going." He started walking towards the car.

"Daddy, what's a pervert?" Alison asked.

"Can't say anything around you, can I?" Dean questioned with a playful glare.

Ali giggled.

~~~

Alison laid in her plaid pajamas asleep with her head in deans lap while he was reading up on that symbol.

Dean picked up his phone and dialed sams number. He put it to his ear as it started ringing.

"Hey." Dean heard Sams voice.