1

1

I drink my morning coffee, open the windows, tie up the curtains and open the television. I just stared at my tv and I feel like I am not fully awake so I opened the youtube on my television and I noticed in the recommended section that there's a man I know. A man that I loved for how many years. I found him. The one that I am willing to give up everything but then he gave up on me first. I clicked his music video. I never thought that I would watch his performance. Also, I never imagined he would become a soloist artist because I thought he just wanted to be in a group. I guess he changed his mind just like he changed me.

As I watched his solo music video, I am absolutely proud of the achievements that he just received. I remember I used to support him way back then when we're young and be his number one fan. He really has a good voice and that's one reason why I fell in love with him. I remember he wasn't a good dancer but I can say that he is not a bad dancer, half-half I guess. But look at him now, he looks like he is one of the main dancers beside Lay, Kai, and Sehun.

After I watched his music video. I got up and prepared myself for my work. I am a chef and I own a restaurant and a café where I also sell bread and milk tea and bubble tea. This is how I choose my career, not to be a doctor, nurse or accountant where my parents want me to be. You know Asian parents' things. I know there is someone who will relate with me.I was born into a rich family that is why they want me to be like that girl who likes studying and a well-mannered girl but I am not. But then I am really thankful to my parents who didn't force me to study just like what I watch in the K-drama called "Sky Castle." I can't believe that drama. It stresses me out!

My father is a Filipino and my mother is Korean. Our family owns shopping malls, hotels, hospitals, and a clothing line where my mother manages it while my father owns the maritime school in Busan and a little land. I have two older sisters and yeah they become what my parents want them to be. My elder sister is an accountant while my other sister is in a related business course.

I am living a peaceful and happy life. I am satisfied with the things that I have right now. Thankful for the people who support and believe in me.

After preparing, I called my manager who handles the cafe. She's very much passionate, responsible and attentive. I like her. She's good at her job

. "Hey, is there something that I need to buy? or is it good there? " She laughed, making me smile. lol. Did I say something wrong?

"Everything's fine here and also you need to buy flour, brown sugar, and vanilla syrup. What time are you gonna come here?."

"All right . Copy. Uhm...I think I'm gonna be there after I buy the ingredients but I'm gonna just stop by. I need to go to my mother's birthday." I say

"Okay. See you later and happy birthday to your mom." I ended the call and went to the shop named "Bakery Needs". I buy what I need to buy and go to my café shop. I was shocked when I saw there were many customers in my shop. What's happening? Am I seeing things? Don't get me wrong! It's just the first time that there are many people coming into my shop and it's a café, usually people who want a quiet place but right now it is so loud. I will understand and believe if it's my restaurant that is being packed with people but it is a freaking café shop! It looks like there are celebrities there.

I entered the back door of my shop and I was still shocked that there were many people lining up for the milk tea and bubble tea. Gahd! It's the year 2023, are they now just tasting milk tea and bubble tea? It was famous back then since 2013. I called one of my employees and I asked him "Why are there so many people?"

"Sehun of EXO just ordered bubble tea. He's in the waiting room for the take out, that is why there are many people." WTF! Why is he here?! I thought he's serving his military service.