MOVING ON

'woojin stop playing and answer the door, mommy's busy' Tae shouted from the bedroom as he was cleaning up the mess the twins left. 'okay mommy' he heard the twins reply. He was feeling a little strange because this past month nobody visited him except hoseok and jimin and they always informed him beforehand, and much to his surprise they never use the door bell or knock at the door.
When he heard the twins said 'ajushii' he walked out of the room and sprinted towards the door.  He gasped as he was welcomed by the face of his ex husband with a smirk planted on his face.
'wh.Wh..A.What are y. yo..Youu doinggg h..ee here?" he stuttered.
'why cant i meet my two sons?" jungkook asked him back.
"they are not yours they are mine" he replied as he pushed the twins behind him.
"tae please i wont harm them afterall they are my children" Jungkook said.
Then Woojin peeked from behind his mommys back and asked "are you our appa?' confused as fuck.
"yes im your dad little one?! he looked at his son's eyes.
Tae started to shivered a bit and small tears dropping from his beautiful blue eyes which didnt go unnoticed by Minjae.
'We dont want you, you make mommy cry' he said sternly much to their surprised, Minjae was never like this so Taehyung was shocked more than Jungkook.
'Jungkook please leave' he whispered but Jungkook stepped inside and crouch down to the twins level and said 'baby im not bad your mommy is crying because he is happy to see me' he then looked at Taehyung with looks that screamed  'not infront of them' and shook his head slightly, so Taehyung keep silent.
"sorry boys please can you leave me and your mommy so that we can talk?" he continued.
"no we dont like you" Minjae stomped his feet but Taehyung told him 'woojin baby go to your room and i will come okay?" he asked more like pleading. Minjae huffed and said "okay just because mommy told me but if you hurt him i will kill you" he said and went towards their room dragging Woojin along with him.

After they were out of sight Taehyung asked "what are you doing here after all of this time?'
'Tae im sorry please forgive me, i changed myself believe me' he said tears brimming his eyes.
'no jungkook you have Lisa so please leave me and my kids' he replied his ex husband.
'No baby i already changed my Secretary because i realised i only love you'
'Too late Jungkook i already make up my mind, i gave you enough chance but you missed it all' he said looking at the floor.
'no baby listen to me, i really changed myself' he pleaded.
'where were you for the past years? where are you when i needed you? where are you when i gave birth to the twins? where is your love when i beg you not to hurt me? its over now Jungkook, there's nothing left between us now' this time he raised his voice a little bit.
'Tae i went to Japan thats why i didnt visit you, believe me i used to watched you from afar as i was scared to face you and your brother. But see Tae im worthy enough now, i went to extend my company so that i can shower you with lots of gifts and love. Tae please now i became more successful so that i can let you have a luxurious life' he stated but it didnt change Taehyung's mind.
'no jungkook money and power is not the way to solve everything especially in relationships, its love and understanding that binds two people together. You may become more rich and powerful but it doesnt mean anything because you dont have that love and respect which is the most important thing, so please Jungkook dont try to get me back using your power and wealth because that is what i dont need. So leave me and my kids  we are happy without you' Taehyung said.
'tae...'
'please leave Jungkook.. I beg you pleasee' he nearly cried now.
Jungkook slowly turned back, shocked with the choice of Taehyung's words but he turned his head and look at Tae's eyes and said 'Tae i love you please always remember that, so much that i would die for you" with that he took his leave.
As soon as he was out of sight Taehyung sit on the floor and cried without noticing the twins eyes watching him.

___________
JUNGKOOK POV:
i was hurt, i thought i will get him back if i become more powerful and rich but i was wrong. I cant win his heart with this but i cant give up, i will die without him.
Tears fall from my eyes but i didnt wipe them off and let them fall because i wont be able to wipe the tears that fall continously.
I headed over to Yoongi house and throw myself in his arms crying my heart out.

Although Jimin was mad at me but he hugged me and said he will talk with Tae but that didnt calm me down, i keep on crying till i passed out.

It was already evening when i woke up, i was about to leave when a hand stopped me, it was none other than Jimin.
'jungkook i hate you i wont hide but seeing you suffer like this also makes me hurt. If you really love him dont give up but just dont hurt him again, he will not survive' he said and walked away not waiting for my answer. I walked back home and cried again calling Tae's name and hug my hoodie which he really likes to wear.  I can still smell his scent, i hug it tightly to my chest and cried the whole night.

__________________
after 3 days the Namjin couple came back, they give the twins what they brought for them and then Minjae suddenly blurted out 'uncle jinnie our papa came to our house'. 'huh?' jin asked tilting his head confusingly. 'he said we are his sons' this time it was Woojin and Jin got it so he asked the twins to go to their room in which they happily went with lots of toys in their hands.
'tae is it true?' he sternly asked his brother.
'i.I.. Ye. Yes its true'he whispered  and told him everything not daring to look at his brother.
'Tae you know i love you so much, and will always love and protect you. So in whatever decisions you made i will support you, if you can forgive him its okay for me. Just make sure you dont get hurt again' he said.
'hyung i already made up my mind, i choose to let him go and move on' he said and Jin just nodded. Eventhough Tae say like that he can see that his eyes is deceiving his words but didnt say anything hoping days will be better again for Tae as there is always sunshines after the rain.

Taehyung was also not okay, i mean really not. Just when he was about to move on Jungkook appeared again making him feel the pain again. He whispered 'i forgive you but i cant go back' and laid in his bed with the thought of Jungkook..  Again...
He will not let him back in his life and never let the twins get closer with him as a punishment but he himself was not so sure about his thoughts, but shrugged it off and close his eyes drifting into his dreamland.

(i know its short but please forgive me, dont forget to vote, comment & share and thank you for reading my story. Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)