𝟎𝟑𝟎. you and me

Start from the beginning

"Go get him," Evie whispered to Harvey before pushing him forward as Ben walked down the stairs to Harvey, still blank faced. Ben bowed to Harvey and Harvey bowed back.

"Harvey, I wish I had time to explain," Ben told Harvey as Harvey looked at him confused. Ben looked up at the stairs as Zack stepped out in a dark brown suit causing Harvey to look at Zack, shocked. Harvey watched as Ben walked up the stairs to meet Zack and grabbed his hand. Then Ben did the unthinkable, he bent down and kissed Zack's hand that had the gold-beast ring on it causing everyone to gasp. Ben led Zack to where Harvey was standing, heartbroken, "I'm sorry, it all happened so fast. Something happened to me while I was on the Isle with Zack. A connection."

"W-What are you saying?" Harvey asked Ben, his voice cracking a little.

"I'm saying-" Ben started.

"It was love," Zack cut off Ben with a chuckle, "It was. I just realized how alike Ben and I are."

"We are," Ben said as he gazed at Zack.

"I know," Zack smiled.

"You're so handsome," Ben told Zack.

"Ben," Harvey said, trying to get Ben's attention but was ignored, "Ben," Ben and Zack turned to look at Harvey, "Did you go back for him?"

Ben was about to answer but Zack answered for him, "He didn't have to," Zack told Harvey, "I dove through the barrier before it closed and I'm an excellent swimmer."

"You are," Ben told Zack.

"Thank you," Zack giggled before looking over to Harvey's heartbroken face and grabbed his hand causing Harvey to look at him shocked, "Listen, Harvey, I just really want to thank you. I do. For everything," Then Zack hugged Harvey as Harvey stood there, frozen, "Thank you. Thank you so much," Zack said as he released Harvey and stepped back to Ben.

"Don't you see, Harvey, you were right," Ben told Harvey, "You knew that we weren't meant to be together, that's why you never told me that you love me. Thank you," Harvey was just speechless.

Ben then grabbed Zack's hand as music started playing. Both Zack and Ben started dancing. Harvey just stood there, watching them dance until Evie walked up to him and pulled him back to their friends.

"Come on, Harvey," Evie said as she brought Harvey to the others while Zack and Ben continued dancing.

Carlos took Harvey's hand, "Not too thrilled I risked my life for him."

They all watched as Zack and Ben bowed to each other before going back to dancing.

Lonnie came up behind Harvey, "We're with you, Harvey."

Jay came and stood behind Harvey, "Let's get out of here."

Harvey just nodded as he and his friends passed Ben and Zack, headed for the stairs.

'Is this a dream? Or a joke? Or am I just imagining things?' Harvey thought. He had so many questions, yet no answers.

Harvey came out of his thoughts when Ben's parents stopped him.

"Harvey," Beast said as he reached for Harvey.

"We're so sorry. We had no idea," Belle told him.

"I'm gonna talk to him," Beast said as he let go of Harvey.

Then Jane ran up the stairs before any of the Vks could reach the top, to Lumiere, "Lumiere, unveil the gift. They need to see it."

The lights went on Lumiere, "And now, for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece, designed especially for his lord."