Chapter 2

Poppy and Toph came down stairs to see what was going on

Lao shouted"how dare you barge in my house without an announcement"

One of the guards said" We have come here by the order of our new King of the air nation,King Adwin to take the princess of the earth kingdom to him at once"

Toph said" you want me to come with you, but why ?"Toph asked

The guard said "he wants you to marry his son the prince of the air nation price Aang"

Toph thought
'Oh brother.. I'm not going to get married to that dum prince, hopefully my parents will deny'

Lao said with a smile"why didn't you say so...we would have agreed the first time you said it"

Poppy smiled and said"yes I agree with Lao, you may take toph with you but may I ask why you chose her instead of Meng or Star , they are princess too"

Toph grumbled and said " yeah Why me?!?

The guard said"because you are the eldest and most beautiful of them all"

Toph said"I will not get married and that's final, you may tell your so called King that okay"

The guard said"if you do not then you are going to be a prisoner for the rest of your life"

Poppy said"No,no,no,no that won't be necessary Toph will get married to the price Aang"

Toph said"I'd rather be a prisoner than marry that dum prince of yours okay"

The guard said"then come with us "

The guards and Toph left for the palace

Lao sighed and said"huh she is a disgrace for the beifongs"

Poppy cried and said" I'm going to miss my little princess Sooo much"