Moving to mayfield

Y/n point of view
So today was the day we move from la to mayfield. The reason why we are moving is becuse my mom got a new job and mayfield is were its located. I am kind of exited but also very nervous becuse on monday I start a new school. As i have never moved before I aint really use to moving.

We put all our stuff in the car and set off. I had my head phones in and was listening to my favourite song on my walkmans. I was looking out at the beautiful scenery. I then slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I woke we were already pulling into the driveway. I ws thinking was I really asleep for thst long. I then was helping my mom take the boxes inside and as I was doing that I saw a girl my age look at me and smile and wave. But I just ran inside because I had really bad social anxiety I know I shouldn't of ignored her because because it's rude I did feel really bad. My thoughts were interrupted by mom.

She called and said theirs some people who what to welcome us to the town. I said I'm coming I'll be there in a second. When I got to the door it was that same girl who waved at me. She smiled at me this time I smiled back and give her a little wave. She was very pretty she had long brown hair and Brown eyes and was wearing a red headband and a red dress to match her hair band.She then put her hand out and said hi I'm Julie. Julie baker I shake her hand and said I'm y/n.

She then asked if I wanted to go to the shops to pick up so vegetables for her mum I said "yeah of course" then when I was on my bike. I told her I was sorry that I ignored her when she smiled and waved she said it fine and smiled at her. She then Ask where I was from. I told her la she said that she wanted to visit la when she grows up. Right after we went to her house and give her mom the groceries. She asked her mom if she could take me the field. yeah if it's okay with her mom. Yeah my mom said it's fine.

When we were at the field I saw a young boy about my age with golden blond hair and had brown dazzling eyes. I stared at him for like 5 minutes. Julie noticed and said oh that's Bryce loski . What? You we're staring at that boy over there. Oh was I. I turned red in the face. Julie laughed yeah. Oh I let out a awkward laugh. Yeah he's comes to my school Julie said. All the girls love him. I mumbled I see why. She looked at me and smirked I was like what. She laughed oh nothing. Am I falling for a boy I havnt even met before? How can I fall for bryce I havnt even met him before i got lost in my thoughts. Julie looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. She said y/n y/n are you okay? Yeah I'm just a bit tied maybe we should head back. Yeah I think we should

I then lay in my bed trying to go sleep but I couldn't all I could think about was Bryce Bryce loski I was confused on why I was thinking about him because I have never met. I don't understand this feeling because I have felt like this for anyone. I then slowly fell asleep

(A/n damn this was a long chapter the song that you were listening to is at the top of the page. Also I cringed writing this )