If I could only Turn back Time

Hey :) this story I wrote a while ago now so its kind of carroty? haha but i don't want to take it down because well some people like it and i figure its already out there anyway and i don't think its embarrassingly terrible or anything. so by all means have a read :) however i think a new story i'm working on is much better but i want feedback on it before posting so check out my other story Confident if you would like :)

Happy reading!

Prologue

2010

"I will always love you babe and I'm so sorry it has to be this way." He said with silent tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I understand, I don't want to hold you back so it's okay. I'll always love you too." I replied with tears escaping my eyes as well.

"I promise as soon as things settle down and I can give you the attention you need and if you're still single," He chuckled softly, "which you probably won't be, but I'll come back for you." He told me and pressed his lips ever so gently to mine.

"I'll wait for you because no one else can have my heart when it's already been taken by you." I told him as sobs began coming and my tears were no longer silent.

"I love you Nicole May Rodgers."

"I love you too, Zayn Jawaad Malik." And with those last words he got into the waiting car and left for X-factor boot camp.

As soon as his car was out of sight I fell to my knees and cried my eyes out until there was nothing left to cry.