"I don't want to talk about it," he bit out, turning away from them as he fixed his fringe to cover the mark. The others glanced at each other confused.

"Um, Sirius what are you talking about?" James called out. Sirius glanced over at Harry who was side eyeing him warningly, but he ignored it.

"His tiger form had a scar on his forehead, I was curious why. It's a cursed scar," he told them. That was enough for Harry to snap. Sirius was never good at reading the room, but really? Couldn't he tell he didn't want people to see it or know?

"What about 'I don't want to talk about it' do you not understand?! It's nothing!" Harry yelled before storming out of the room. Remus sighed and decided to follow.

"Sirius you are a good friend, but you really need to read the room sometimes," Remus commented before rushing past. Sirius was still extremely confused, while James looked at their direction in concern. Peter just uncomfortably fidgeted.

"Something is seriously up with that guy," James said. Peter nodded slightly before building up some courage.

"But did you see how upset he was? That scar probably means something," Peter pointed out quietly. Sirius just nodded slowly. He felt guilt build up as he stared at the empty spot. He rarely regretted the things he did, yet he truly hated seeing Harry upset, especially because of him.

Remus was looking around to see where Harry stormed off to. He nearly lost him until he turned the corner to find Harry hugging his knees against the wall. His eyes were empty staring at nothing as he gripped himself tightly. Remus being the comforting one kneeled down and hugged him. He of course knew what the problem was. From what he's been told Harry despised the scar. It was a mark of his parents' murder, previously a piece of the murderer, a symbol of his role that he was thrusted into, and a reminder of the fame he never wanted. Harry started calming down and let go of the boy. He suddenly laughed emptily.

"It's so strange. I never felt this terrible about the stupid scar. It was always something I just delt with. It reminds me of a duty I have no matter where I am. But coming here, seeing everyone so happy and no one recognizing me for my fame, I don't want to remember. To remember those times. I thought I could restart and move on, yet it is always a reminder. Of everyone I lost." He then let out a shaky breath. "And those I left behind," he added. Remus just sighed as he sat next to the broken wizard.

"I can't tell you I get it because I can't even begin to imagine how you feel, but I can say I'll be there for you." Harry gave Remus a weak smile.

"You were always the sensible one," he commented. Remus just chuckled before leading Harry to the great hall. The other three were already there, two stuffing their faces while Sirius mopingly pushed his food around. Remus ushered Harry to sit down as he joined next to him. He then started filling his plate, his instinct coming in. For some reason, knowing Harry was his pup even if he wasn't exactly yet made him want to protect the boy. To help and support him any way he can. He did vaguely notice through his fussing a confused look on Sirius's face.

Sirius was staring at the two, feeling something off. When had they become so close? And they didn't even acknowledge him as they sat. For some reason, it really bugged him.

"Um Harry, I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to pry," he told him awkwardly, though his voice was slightly steely. Harry just sighed.

"No, it wasn't your fault, Sirius. It's just a sore topic for me. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you," he apologized. Sirius looked surprise before smiling a little too brightly.

"I won't bring it up again." Their conversation was soon interrupted by a rush of hooting owls. Owls soon started delivering papers as everyone made grabs for theirs. By all the gasps and whispers he knew it wasn't a positive report. With a sense of dread, he grabbed the prophet.