~sex~

Previously: charli and chase climbed out of the vent but landed in the principals office. Now they don't know what to do .

Principle : wait here while I go get mrs.smith
Chacha : okay
*the principle leaves*
Chase : *pulls charli into the closet*
Charli : what are we doing in here
Chase : When the principle comes back he will think we have run off so he will go look for us around the school and while he is doing that we run out into my car and drive away
Charli : good idea
Chase : i wanna kiss you so badly right now
Charli : kiss me then

⚠️A little bit of smut⚠️

Chases POV : i pin charli to the wall smashing my lips against hers . Fuck a kiss i sit down and pull her on my lap french kissing all down her neck . Charli moans my name and god I love it . She starts breathing heavy and biting her bottom lip trying to keep her moans in. I go back to her mouth making out with her my warm wet tongue coming in her mouth and exploring every inch of it , just like we used to do when we were 13/14 . After about five minutes I demand her to open her mouth and she does . I lift her chin up with my two fingers and spit in her mouth  , she mixes it with her spit and swallows. She spits in my mouth and we mix all our spit together swallowing it all. I know she loves it. After a couple of minutes charli starts to grind on my dick making me hard. I tilt my head back , breathing heavy and biting my bottom lip while I grab her waist making her go faster. My boner shoots up so I undo my pants revealing my 19 inch dick . I catch her staring at it so i say 'like what you see'. 'Yeah I love it it's just way bigger then I thought' she says stroking my dick up and down with her soft hand. I moan charlis name and say to her 'how about we finish this off in your bed' i say pulling my pants back up. 'Yeah' she says leaving the closet . I hold charlis hand and we leave the office with hickies all down our jaw and necks .
⚠️end of smut⚠️
Everyone stares at us so I just pick charli up with her legs rapped around my waist and her arms rapped around my neck and run to my car. I sit her in the passengers seat of my expensive sports car . 'Nice car' she says . 'Thanks princess' I say doing her seatbelt and kissing her head. I quickly hop in the drivers seat and say 'we have to get out of here quick' while i drive away.

⚠️dirty talk⚠️
Charlis POV : we are in the car now and all I can think about is jumping on chases long dick.
'Charli' he says to me. 'Yes chase' i say back. 'We will fuck tonight' he says to me. 'Okay' I say back to him smiling. 'And Im gonna fuck you so hard that ur legs will be shaking and you can't walk tomorrow , trust me baby its gonna be the best night of your life' . 'Good I can't wait' I say.  He pulls up in an abandoned car park and says 'how about we do a little practise round in the back seats . 'Okay' I say exited but nervous at the same time. He does all his windows up and we climb in the back seats. No one can see us here I have blacked out windows .
⚠️smut⚠️
'Good' I say taking of my shirt. Chases eyes are all over me and he comes up to me and undoes my bra. 'Woah' he says playing with  my breasts. I take of his shirt and run my fingers up and down his abs . He lays the seats down so we have more room . I finish stripping all of my clothes of and so does he. My pussy is so wet and he has the biggest boner I have ever seen . He lays me down and gets on top of me .
'You ready baby' he says . 'Yes' I say. 'Lets try again are you ready bbg' ? He says to me looking deeply in my eyes. I was getting more and more wet and said 'yes daddy' . 'Good girl' he says teasing me and putting his dick at the clit of my pussy . I feel the tip of his dick dabbing on the clit of my pussy . He slowly drips into me and I pull the blanket that was in the car . It hurts so bad.

Chases POV : I'm going slow because I know it hurts at first . But when I am about 4 inches deep in her I start going faster and It doesn't hurt her anymore . 'Deeper daddy' she keeps begging me. I go even more deeper until I am about 10 inches deep in her. She moans loud and says 'daddy go in all the way'. 'You want me to be 19 inches deep in you' . 'Yes daddy' she kept begging me . 'Okay then' . I keep going deeper and deeper until I am fully in her all the way , 19 inches deep in her. She screams/ moans 'daddy it feels so good go the fastest you can'. She doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. I go the fastest I can while I'm still 19 inches deep in her. Our skins are slapping and I keep getting faster and faster until I'm going at the speed of lightning . Our legs are shaking like mad. She breaths heavy 'daddy harder' she pleaded me. 'You're a horny girl baby' I go rlly hard and the whole car is filled with moans and slapping noises. I get close and so does she. 'Daddy I'm gonna cum' . 'I know princess so am I. I say . 'Cum in 3...2...1' . We both cum while I'm still fully in her' . I take my dick out of her and so much  juices and cum poor out of her pussy. I position my head in the middle of her legs and start to suck it all up swirling my tongue around licking and swallowing all of her juices .Wow we have made a mess.   She moans loud. 'D-daddy your amazing' . 'So are you , but this was only a practise round remember'. I say to her smirking.

TO BE CONTINUED...

NEXT EPISODE IS RATED 13+ AS IT IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY DIRTY 💦💦⚠️