13 - Cleo | Reputation*

Start from the beginning

Mostly because he was vulnerable... our bodies were oddly synchronized together and I bet he didn't even notice how he kept shifting under me with every movement of my hips. He got hard faster than I imagined, I was sure that if I accidentally touched his crotch during a fight then he'd be a lost cause. And dead one, too.

And now I was thinking about his dick.

I blamed the three weeks I'd been without being fucked. It was so hard to find guys who could properly make me come or take the lead. I often had to dominate during sex because the men weren't capable enough to know what I wanted, but I didn't like that.

Well, I was more of a submissive when it came to sex... and I just knew Harry was a dominant, I could tell from the way he grabbed me...

Fuck this.

I reached for the hem of my shirt and I swiftly took it off before lying back down on my bed, slowly lowering my hand down my stomach, past my piercing until I reached the waistband of my underwear.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath the moment I pressed my fingers on my clit, I had completely lost control of my brain and I was letting my body take the lead completely, having no idea that I had this much pent up frustration in me.

I only now realized how tense my body was as I spread my legs, sliding my fingers to my opening to test just how wet I was as I kept thinking about the lap dance... how it would feel if we were alone and without clothes.

Would he grab my hair and watch me as I rode him or would he push me off him and bend me over the chair? I knew he enjoyed the pain, it was easy to tell when I tried to hurt him by pressing my fingers over his wound... little did he know that I enjoyed it just as much.

He would definitely be one to choke me until I was gasping his name and feeling that dangerous pressure in my throat. And his dick...

I was unable to control the sudden moan that escaped from my mouth and I used my free hand to grasp the sheets, the darkness around me was only making this more intense as I circled my fingers on my clit.

I was soaking wet already, enough for me to push two fingers inside me as my back arched from the bed in response. I kept picturing his fingers... his black manicure nails digging into my thighs as he brought his mouth closer to my center.

My pussy was throbbing just with the thought, every single cell of my body felt electrified and this was the fastest I had ever felt an orgasm building. I thought about his tongue, slipping inside so he could fuck me with it as I grabbed his hair.

I was breathing too heavily and my mouth was already dry, and I applied more pressure with my fingers on my clit and moved them even faster, enough to trigger a sudden orgasm from deep in my belly. My breathy moans grew louder when my toes curled, and I slowed down my fingers so I could prolong my high-

What the fuck was wrong with me, oh my god.

I was quick to pull my hand away from in between my legs, standing up from the bed and turning on the lights.

This never happened.

Fuck no, I felt disgusted.

I rushed towards my closet despite how weak my legs felt, and I refused to look at myself in the mirror. I put on my black skinny jeans, my bra, and a black turtleneck shirt so I could hide my bruises, stopping by the bathroom so I could wash my hands and my face, also cleaning the wet mess between my legs. I almost ran out of the room before I could face myself after doing what I just did.

Did I actually just masturbate thinking about Harry Styles?

I hated him so fucking much, I had no idea how he managed to get under my skin like this. It was my fault... I was going to blame this on the lack of sleep and too much caffeine.