Chapter 5: The Dare Game

En başından başla

"Aw, is someone blushing?" They teased. What the hell is wrong with them? We both are girls for god's sake.

"Hey, just drop it and give her some decent dare" I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Grace, I am pretty sure she would choose to kiss you instead of drinking dog's blood" Miya laughed, the only Asian among us.

Damn you guys!

"Jeez fine" Daisy said "But don't do anything to me at night!"

"What the—? Why will I do anything at night? Ew!!" I shouted as everyone laughed hard.

"I was talking about killing, already thinking dirty?" Grace grinned.

"Y-you-"

"GO DAISY GO!" Everyone cheered as she came to me and bent a little.

"Don't you think you should make your lips wet before we kiss?" She chuckled, making me red. Was there something wrong with their food tonight?

"S-shut up" I rolled my eyes "And hurry up"

"So excited?" She didn't let me reply and the next moment, her lips were on mine. I thought it was a dare, but now I doubt if it was really? The kiss was passionate but she didn't let me off as we both fell on the floor and she was above me.

I looked at her. Her eyes were closed, but she looked at me after few seconds and slowly got off me with a smile.

"What was it-"

"See! Dare completed!" Daisy shrugged as everyone clapped.

"Better than expected!" Bella said with a shock as they went laughing again. I was still lying on the floor and looked at Daisy who gave me a mischievous look to which I only glared..

Then, they rolled the bottle again and guess what?

It was my turn now!

Yes b***hes! It's me! Your f**king female protagonist!

"So, I'll be giving you a dare" Miya smiled.

"Wait, I want to take truth" I pouted.

"It was never an option, darling" Betty Chuckled. Aw man, what is this?

"So, the dare is, to go out and stand with a board 'wanna accompany me tonight?' and the first person who will come to you, you have to slap him" Miya said.

......
......
......
......

I-

I wish I could die now but oh, I have shits to handle in my never-going-to-be-happy-ending life.

"Are you serious?" I asked, no no, I yelled.

"Okay, you can make out with Daisy instead" Miya said and everyone laughed again.

This damn Asian!!!

"... where is that damn board?" I asked as Miya chuckled and quickly wrote 'wanna accompany me tonight?' in a paper and pasted it on a board.

"GO GRACE GO!" They howled again and I mumbled thanks.

They looked at me from the window and I went down in that chill weather to invite a horny bastard to warm my bed and instead going to warm his cheek. Just wow! Life has indeed too many... shits!

'wanna accompany me tonight?'

I don't even know if anyone will come. I stood there for about 2 minutes and all the passerby were looking at me weirdly. Uwa! I'm so embarrassed. After some time I saw a dog came towards me and started cuddling with my legs.

What the—?

I glanced at my roommates who were laughing from the window. So suspicious— wait! The dog?? Don't tell me— no no no!! I can't slap it!!

"Best of luck, Grace!" They shouted. Ugh! What a bad luck! I bent down, carsed the dog's head and gave a light tap on it's cheeks

*Bark* *bark*

"AHHH!!" I yelled and started running as the dog ran after me. It was just a light tap, dude! I quickly entered in my hostel and closed the door.

Phew!

Thank God! It was just going to eat me if I were a bit late. I was standing in the ground floor and now again have to take the stairs to reach my room but at least I completed my dare.

I chuckled and about to go but what I saw in front of me made me shock.

The dog which was outside is...

.... standing in front of me now.

* * *