6 - Harry | Wrath

Começar do início

She  was much faster than I remembered though, I'd give her that. And before I could stop her, the sharp blade cut my arm right when I tried to shield myself, too stunned at first.

The pain was enough to force me out of my thoughts and I was quick to dodge her next blow, but  avoiding her hand with the knife didn't protect me from the way she  punched my face with the other, the ring she had on left a deep cut on  my cheekbone and I could feel the blood streaming down my face.

I'd forgotten she had both dominant hands, fuck me.

I recovered right before she could bring her knee up to hit me in the stomach, tasting the blood in my mouth from when I'd bitten my lower lip when she punched me, knowing I'd have a very ugly bruise on my face because of her unexpected strength.

Someone had been practicing.

A shame that she was too slow to stop me when I used my elbow to hit her stomach, earning a loud grunt from her throat and making her stumble back against the wall.

And that was my chance to wrap my fingers around her neck.

She tried to stab me again and she grazed my neck, the small cut didn't even tickle me but I managed to grab the sharp blade with my free hand. I pulled it from her, not caring at all when the knife dug into the palm of my hand before I let it fall to the floor.

I kept a strong grip on her throat as I felt the blood dripping from my other hand, the  sharp pain was making the adrenaline course through my veins even faster, and now I'd finally caught her. There was no way she'd escape.

Even when she miserably tried to reach for her ankle again, I tightened my grip on her neck and pushed my knee in between her legs to stop her from being able to reach for any more knives, keeping her legs spread and her body pinned against the wall as I focused my attention on strangling  her.

Her expression was deadly, though... she was looking deep into my eyes and she wasn't scared at all. I was holding her neck so tightly that I could already see the bruises and her face was becoming red, but her numb expression didn't falter. Any other person would be  struggling or trying to fight me off by now, or even pass out due to the pressure.

Instead, she surprised me when her delicate hands slid up my arm, making a chill go down my spine when I felt her skin against mine, until they rested on top of mine around her neck... and she fucking smiled before whispering her next word.

"Harder."

She caught me very much off guard when I felt her warm breath fanning my face, and she actually looked like she was enjoying this. That was enough to throw me off, and she achieved what she wanted when I carelessly pulled my leg away from in between hers, still astonished by this whole situation.

It was the three seconds she needed to reach for another knife and stab me on the side of my body, moving the fastest I'd ever seen anyone move.

"Fuck!" I let her go out  of reflex, the blade was still inside me as I brought my hands closer  to my ribs to pull it off, feeling as the blood dripped from the wound and stained my clothes.

She used her high heel to kick me back against the wall and right when I was about to use her own knife to stab her, the hallway door opened.

Her wide blue eyes turned to the door and she simply ran down the opposite direction of the hallway,  still wearing those fucking high heels. How the fuck was she running?  Where was she going?

Fucking hell.

A security rushed towards me but I glanced sideways at him before he could dare to touch me, that being enough to make the masked man step back.

I grabbed the snake handle of the knife and quickly pulled it out of my body, letting out a deep breath when goosebumps erupted all over my skin because of the intense pain.

She didn't hit anywhere important, I could tell. I'd need some stitches and that was all, but that didn't mean I'd bleed  any less. My white shirt was ruined and I looked down at my hands, also  covered in blood. One of them had a large gash on the palm from when  I'd grabbed the knife away from her, and just now I saw how deep it was.

The red liquid was pooling on the floor as it dripped, but I turned my attention to the knife on my hand. The silver snake on the handle made my blood boil even more and I was so fucking pissed.

Fucking cunt, she was going to fucking pay for this.

"Mr. Styles? Should I call the other securities? What happened? Who was that?"

I remembered I wasn't alone and I looked at the man standing a few steps away from me as I leaned my back against the wall, shoving the knife  into my pocket.

"No, don't call anyone and don't say anything. Go get someone to clean this mess and keep people away from this hallway." I  told him, knowing very well everyone in here feared me enough to do what I said.

Especially since my father was one of the biggest contributors to these events.

The security nodded and rushed out of the hallway, leaving me alone once again.

I had to control myself so I wouldn't run after Cleo, but she was far gone by now. She was fast... god, she didn't use to fight like that.

She knew just how to distract me too, which only made her even more dangerous.

Harder.

Her mocking whisper echoed inside my head and she had no fucking idea how much I'd made her suffer once I got my hands on her. Death was the least of her worries, I'd show her how torture was done. She'd be begging me to kill her.

But I was going to plan this alone, my father wouldn't know... I'd figure out why the fuck she was here because her family wasn't invited precisely because I was going to be here. But she  didn't seem to know... she looked shocked when she saw me.

"Fuck  this." I sighed, reaching for my phone so I could call Zayn before I did something stupid, knowing he was on his way here or maybe he had already arrived.

I was so fucking angry that it was taking me all my self-control not to go to Eroda and burn that fucking place to the ground, with everyone inside.

But before I could dial Zayn's number, my phone started ringing again and my father was yet again trying to contact me.
My bloody hand made me tap on the screen way more than usual until I finally managed to pick up the call, bringing my phone up to my ear as I pressed my other hand on the stab wound to maybe stop the bleeding a  bit.

"Harry, if you dare to hang up on me again you will regret it, son." My father was whispering, which meant he wasn't alone.

He had no fucking clue.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped, pushing my hair off my face and  wiping the back of my hand on the small cut on my cheekbone. "I'm busy."

"You're not busy, I wasn't done talking to you!" He raised his voice. "Find Aaron and do not shoot my friends again, you're acting like a goddamn  child and you're supposed to be in charge! I have a new job for you from a very important client and if you fuck it up by acting recklessly,  you'll leave me no choice."

"What? Are you going to kill me?" I  started laughing, my head was spinning a bit because of the blood loss  and I had to get the fuck out of here. "What job?"

"I'll email you the details... maybe it'll keep you busy so you won't act stupid." He  huffed. "A list of four people for you to take care of, that should be  enough to remind you of your role."

Stupid asshole.

"Fine." I  took a deep breath before I started walking down the hallway, hoping to  find another way out of this mansion without catching attention so I could call Zayn to come find me. "Email me the details, whatever."

"I'll  be back in another two days." He lowered his voice just how he used to  when I was younger. "Don't give me a reason to call you again."