𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Why'd you blow me off like that earlier, asshole?" I slammed my tray down on the table.

"What?" Salome laughed, eating the rest of her yogurt off of the spoon.

"You totally blew me off! After I talked to you about doubling, you walked off and then ignored me completely in every class we had. Even in the halls you walked straight past me," I made a face.

"I didn't ignore you on purpose."

"Sure you didn't. I don't like that, randomly ignoring me for absolutely no reason. Don't do that anymore, it's annoying."

"I really don't care what you find annoying because it wasn't that serious, I wasn't ignoring you purposely."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my tray, going off in the corner somewhere to sit down.

"So," Marquise moved over, making room for me. "We are on for Saturday, right?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen any other options."

"Because, I claimed you." He pulled me close to him as everyone at the table busted out laughing, out of instinct I laughed nervously, I didn't find it funny, but I didn't want to be the only one not laughing.

"Claimed?" I stopped laughing and looked at him.

"Hell yeah, he told niggas that they couldn't be all in yo' face because he wanted you and all that shit." Eli said, opening up his milk carton.

"Don't do that," I slowly pulled away from him. "Don't stop people from talking to me."

"My fault," He chuckled, leaning in to kiss my lips a few times. "I ain't gone do it again."

"Thanks.." I grabbed my phone, checking my notifications.

salome 🪐 >
Today 12:18 PM

you can't complain about me so called ignoring
you and then leaving before fixing the problem

there's no problem to fix, u
didn't ignore me, remember?

so you overreacted for nothing? ok lol

i didn't overreact for nothing but
whatever lol

I shouldn't have to fix the problem
especially when U ignored ME it wasn't
the other way around.

ok i do not care.

I looked across the cafeteria, seeing her staring back at me before rolling my eyes at her and turning my attention back to Marquise and his friends.

"On Saturday," I started, making him look my way quickly. "Pick me up at eight, and make sure the movie isn't stupid, 'kay?"

"Bet." He nodded with a grin. I got out of my seat and leaned over to kiss his cheek before exiting out of the cafeteria.

"V, I'm not ignoring you!"

"You were! Not talking to someone for the entire day is ignoring someone, do you get that?"

"I don't."

"Yeah, I get that." I spoke sarcastically.

"I just—you want me to come over after school? I can't ignore you if I'm with you,"

"I don't know. I have to think on it."

"I can bring you some Culver's on my way there." She muttered and I turned around quickly.