Hyunsung

Description: Hyunjin just missed his lover's naughty side

Tags: handjob, mention of blowjob

Note: those who read "In Love Enemies" (before it's unpublished) probably have read this

-

It was not like Jisung hated the attention he got from his lover. But lately, Hyunjin was being overly clingy and cuddly more than usual. The older would oh so suddenly leave some pecks on his cheeks and neck even in front of the other members, making the rapper laugh awkwardly.

As if it was not enough, another unexpected situation that Jisung would absolutely never think the older was capable of doing was the fact that Hyunjin got a boner in the middle of dance practice break. That day, they were preparing for the upcoming comeback, Double Knot.

"Stay still." Hyunjin whispered as he back-hugged his lover.

Jisung just hummed, gulping hard as he could feel something big and hard between his butt cheeks. The usual loud Jisung seemed to not properly functioning at the moment and it was honestly cute in Hyunjin's eyes.

Truth be told, the older accidentally heard Jisung moan his name the other day. He knew it was not his job to 'satisfy' nor 'fulfill' the younger's sexual needs but he felt bad for some apparent reason.

After their big fight about two months ago, Jisung only showed his soft side to the older; as if his flirty side was never there. He would only ask for some kisses on his cheeks and sometimes whine when he did not get enough attention from him. It was honestly adorable. But at some point, Hyunjin started to overthink and the fact that Jisung moaned his name while jerking off kind of confirmed his suspicion.

So here Hyunjin was, trying to spoil his lover more. But his plan seemed to not working the way he wanted it to be to the point he thought that it was his karma, especially since he kept having the urge to do more.

¤¤¤

Later that night, Hyunjin did not know what crossed his mind as he walked toward the rapper's room. Realizing that his intention might not be that pure, he tiptoed like a thief, hoping the luck to be on his side as he opened the door.

As soon as he entered the room, he carefully closed the door. It took him several seconds to adjust his eyes inside the dark room. He then walked toward the maknae's bed, making sure he was in deep sleep.

Seconds later, he quietly approached his lover's bed before slipping under the blanket and back-hugging him.

As he breathed in the younger's shampoo fragrance, he felt calm. In fact, it almost lulled him to sleep if Jisung did not turn his body around and called his name.

"Hyunnie?"

"Hm? Go back to sleep." He whispered.

"Why are you here? Miss me that much?"

Jisung's whisper was almost inaudible, but the older clearly heard the teasing tone that laced within his lover's voice. "Just go back to sleep."

"But I thought you come here to continue the unfinished business." He confidently challenged and pecked Hyunjin's lips to trigger him more.

Not getting enough patience, the older decided to stop denying and pulled Jisung into a passionate kiss. Both of them released a satisfied sigh as they moved their lips in harmony.

The bed creaked a little as Hyunjin hovered over the squirrel like boy. Surprisingly, it did not enough to make him stop his action. If anything, the older confidently moved his lips to nibble on the pink nipples, leaving some hickeys on Jisung's chest in between.

On the other hand, Jisung could only closed his eyes tightly, his body squirmed a little as he received all the pleasure. With all of his might, he attempted to not let any moan escape his mouth. But it was really hard to stop panting though, especially when Hyunjin was palming his member through his briefs while sucking his sensitive nubs.

The older knew that his lover would soon hit his high, so he stopped sucking and moved his lips to whisper something to the rapper.

"Will you say my name when you come, Sungie? Just like the other day when you jerked off?" He teased before connecting his lips again, silencing the younger before he could get a chance to whine due to embarrassment. And it did not take long for him to finally come inside his briefs.

"Sticky." Jisung said between the kiss, earning a hum from the older.

"Hyunnie."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Wanna taste you." He honestly admitted, could not wait to get the long awaited moment to finally happen.

"You sure you can handle it?" The older jokingly asked after halting the kiss.

Opening his mouth wide, the younger tried to convince his lover that he could give him a head without any problem.

The dancer just chuckled. Without saying anything else, he lay himself on the soft mattress and let his lover to take control.

¤¤¤

"Here, put my shirt on." Hyunjin stated not long after he came.

Apparently, the younger usually slept without wearing any clothes but briefs. But now that visible hickeys spread over his chest and abs, it would be better to cover it up.

After Jisung put the older's t-shirt on, Hyunjin kissed his lover slowly before he returned to his shared room.

That night was absolutely fun for the couple. Thankfully, the maknae still got his peaceful sleep despite the unholy scenes that happened in the same room he was in.