Minlix #2

Felix roamed his doe eyes around the house, going awe at the luxurious furniture, especially the huge chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

"Do you ever feel scared to live here?"

"Do you?" Minho chuckled.

"Honestly? Yeah."

The older raised his eyebrows; once again was taken aback to see this side of the freckled boy.

"Wait here. I'll get you some spare clothes."

"The fuck no!" He instinctively ran behind house owner. "I'm coming with you!"

"Coward." The other lightly muttered.

"Hey! I heard that!"

¤¤¤

"What do you mean I need to wait here?"

"It means what it means. Didn't expect you'd be this stupid."

Minho clicked his tongue. "I'm out."

"No! I'm joking! I'm joking! I'm sorry." His tiny hands clutched at the other's hoodie, lips slightly quivering.

"The bathroom is so big. I'm kinda scared."

"Kinda??" Minho chuckled. A teasing grin stretched on his lips.

"Fineee. I'm scared. Happy now??"

The latter just laughed. "Go take shower then, I won't go anywhere." He said then took a seat. [A/n look at the pic for reference]

 [A/n look at the pic for reference]

"Can I play some music?"

Minho hummed.

"On loop?"

Another hum. His eyes were apparently busy reading the words behind some shower products.

"I guess you're the type who doesn't bring phone when you're pooping."

Minho scrunched his nose, disgusted at the idea. "I guess you're the type who does that."

Felix nodded. But then realized he needed to answer verbally since the older did not look at his direction. "Yeah I do that."

"As expected."

"So does Jisung."

Minho held himself not to scrunch his nose, resulting the younger who was massaging his scalp with shampoo to laugh.

"Say... what will you do if you've done reading that but I haven't finished showering yet?"

"Reread it."

"Lame~"

Minho sighed, feeling his energy was being depleted since he barely talked that much with people in general. "Do you want me to watch your naked body then?"

"Oh. I don't mind." Felix nonchalantly replied.

"Be careful what you wish for."

"But I seriously don't mind."

Having intention to tease the freckled boy, Minho turned his head to the latter's direction. He unknowingly held his breath as his eyes scanned Felix's body from toe, moving up dangerously slow as if he wanted the sight to be perfectly pictured and stored inside his long-term memory.

Felix on the other hand naturally covered his private area with his tiny hands. His heart started to pump blood fast from being attentively watched by his crush.

The older suddenly got up, approaching the naked figure behind the glass door. And Felix's lower part began to 'wake up' at the sudden action.

Their eyes then met. Both could see there was a glint of lust reflected on their irises. But Minho, as usual, cut the somewhat intimate moment, shifting his cat like eyes to the phone and pressing the pause button.

"I hate the song." Chuckling when he witnessed the younger’s lips turn into a pout. "Make it quick. I don't wanna read some products' ingredients anymore."

"Just watch me then~"

"It's foggy. I can't see you clearly."

"Throw me the towel then."

And the older did, thinking Felix was done showering, but boy was he wrong. The latter apparently cleaned the fog with it.

"There. You can see me now." He giggled and threw the used towel to his crush.

He even had time to get out of the shower stall only to press play button on his phone, letting the song entitled Fever by Enhypen to play on loop once again.

Minho just watched the younger's action with eyes full of amusement. "You're really something else."

"I know." He turned his body, serving the other boy with the view of his behind. And Minho unknowingly lowered his stare, stopping at the latter's bum.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah... But the fog gets in the way again."

Felix bit his lower lip. "Join me then."