❣︎Chapter Nine❣︎

Start from the beginning

"Hey Y/N." He waved. "So actually..I was wondering if you were busy today? I was thinking we could get dinner or something." Semi stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked away.

"Oo dinner?" Y/N's face lit up. Then it fell again. "Oh that's right I can't..I have to go to this thing with Tendou and Haru." Y/N rubbed the back of her neck.

"Oh. So you guys made up then?" Semi raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah..I guess." She sighed deeply.

"Ah...and who's Haru?" He tilted his head.

"I- uh no one? It's my stuffed bear that I carry around haha." She panicked, awkwardly laughing at her answer.
"Ok...anyways the lesson is starting, I'm going back to my seat." He slightly waved as he walked back to his seat.

"Pretty hands." She mumbled.

"Heard that." He chuckled.

"Shut up no you didn't." Y/N stuffed her face in her hands in embarrassment.

☀︎︎

"I don't wanna." Haru pouted.
"Come on it's just a shirt!" Y/N groaned, holding up the nice shirt.
"It's itchy." He frowned.
"Come on for one night! Tendou said to look nice!" She begged.
"Tendou?" He tilted his head.
"Yes! So please please PLEASE put it on!" She pleaded, holding her hands together and shaking them.

"Ok." He nodded firmly.

Y/N felt relieved but also extremely annoyed.
"That's all it took?" She exclaimed in disbelief.

She finished getting Haru ready then she went to get ready herself.

She decided to put on a white tee and tucked it into a skirt. She put on fishnets under the skirt and draped a loose sweater over her arms. (Outfit at the end of chapter)

Just then a text came from Tendou saying 'here'.

"Come on babes let's go. Tendou is here." He called out.

After a couple seconds she heard little footsteps and Haru was at her side.

She opened the door. She didn't say anything, she just stared.

Tendou was looking away but she could still see his outfit. He looked extremely attractive. He was wearing high waist striped pants, a black shirt, and a long black coat. (Picture at the end of chapter)

His hands were decorated with rings and it made him all the more attractive.

Y/N suddenly found her throat dry.

"You done staring Bread-chan?" He chuckled.
"S-shut up!" She lightly hit him.

"Hey buddy!" Tendou's face lit up as he spotted Haru.
"Tendou." Haru lightly smiled.

"Alright are you guys ready?" He grinned, picking up Haru.

"Where are we going?" She tilted her head as she asked.
"It's a surprise Bread-chan. Don't get greedy now." He faked a serious voice as he wiggled his finger at her.

She only rolled her eyes in response.

"Let's go." He motioned his head to his car.
"You have a car?!" She asked with her eyes practically bulging out of her sockets. She was in shock to say the least.
"Yeah." He chuckled.
"Wait. I don't own a car seat." Her shoulders slumped.
"I already bought one. It's Attack On Titan themed." He beamed.

"Tendou-san oh my god..how much was it? I'll pay you back I promise!" She started pulling out her wallet frantically.
"No no keep your money. I did it for Haru not you so you can't pay me." He stuck out his tongue jokingly.
"You are too much sometimes." She sighed as she opened the car door and climbing in.

Tendou ioened the back seat and strapped Haru into his seat.

"There!" He smiled as he got into the drivers seat.

"Thank you Tendou-san." She softly smiled back.

"Anything for you Bread-chan." He laid his hand on her thigh as he pulled away and her breath hitched.

"Tendou-san." She looked up at him.
"Is this not okay?" He glanced at her from the side of his eye.
"N-no it's fine..." She trailed off and looked out the window.

And so their night began.

A/N
Lmao I know you guys told me to take a break but I had to. This is the last one for real this time.

Anyways here are the outfits (I changed your outfit to this lol sorry)

So thanks for reading remember to vote if you enjoyed stay safe love you <3