Chapter 1

"Watch that box! It has fragile things in it." Louis shouted at the man carrying the boxes into their new house.

Harry walked through the doorway taking in the sight of the place, Louis walked over to him. "Are you sure you want to do this? Cause you really don't have to if you don't want-" Harry cut him off, placing his hands on Louis' shoulders, "I want to" Louis sighed. "You're sure?" Louis was just nervous about the whole situation, he wanted to make sure his friends actually wanted to move in with him and not just out of pity or something.

 "I'm positive." Harry replied, they walked into the kitchen where tons of boxes were scattered everywhere. "This is going to take forever," Louis complained as he threw his head onto the counter. "Better get to unpacking now then." Harry grinned as he threw a box at Louis, which he just barely caught. Louis rolled his eyes and began unpacking.

~~~~~~~

 "And, we are finally done!" Harry cheered and clapped his hands excitedly. "Yes. With the kitchen." Louis stated as he motioned to the rest of the boxes all around the house.

 "Always gotta take the fun out of everything, don't you." Harry pouted. "That's my job Haz," He threw his arm around Harry's shoulder and they walked into the living room, just in time for Harry to run and catch three boxes that Niall had attempted to carry all at once, and failed.

 "Sorry 'bout that," Niall apologized, turning around to unpack another box. "Just wanted to help." He mumbled. "Don't worry about it Nialler, no harm done," Louis comforted as he helped unpack one of the boxes Niall had almost dropped.

Just then a loud thud came from the front door as Taylor, Kat and Zayn ran through the house. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT" Zayn shouted running after Gigi and Kat who were running up the stairs now. They ran into one of the rooms that had a mirror in it, they paused and stood in front of it. "Ooo, look at me, I'm Zayn, I use an insane amount of hair gel and can't live without my brush." Kat was holding Zayn's hair brush as she was mocking him, Tay cracking up in the corner. Then Zayn ran into the room. "Give it here girls, you're cornered." The two girls looked at each other for a moment, then Kat threw the brush to Taylor and she climbed out the window onto a tree. "GODDAMMIT!" Zayn jumped out the window following her down the tree.

Kat laughed and went back down stairs and to the living room. "What was that all about?" Harry asked as she walked into the room. " Taylor and I took Zayn's hair brush and he chased us to the house," She just shrugged it off like it was nothing. "Now he's chasing Tay down a tree." She started unpacking a box and changed the subject. "So Lou, nice place you got," she looked around the place while sitting on the floor with a box. "Although it's a bit, I don't know..... Small?" Kat was right, it was a pretty small house for nine people, it was a white, two story house located in Doncaster by the city. Louis sighed, "it's not the biggest place I could've gotten us, but it was all I could afford." Louis said while unpacking a couple pictures of him, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall.

He smiled at the memory and placed it on top of the fireplace

"I mean I think it's a nice house, but will it fit all of us?" Kat said in a laugh. "I'm sure it will-" Louis was cut off when Zayn and Taylor crashed through the house with Liam looking like he just saw a ghost right behind them. Liam came into the room and sat on the floor with the rest of them, he looked around and saw the picture on the fireplace and smiled at it. "Hey Li," Niall greeted him. "You alright? When you came in here you looked terrified." Niall asked with a thick Irish accent. "Oh- OH! Yeah, no, I'm fine, Zayn and Taylor had almost knocked me into oncoming traffic and I was just startled," Liam explained. "Why is Zayn chasing her anyway?" He asked. Kat was taking out a football as she answered him. "Tay and I took Zayn's hair brush," she was now bouncing the ball around on her knees. "Man is he pissed." she laughed as she kicked the ball to Louis.

Louis, almost being whacked in the face by it, dogged the ball as it then hit Harry in the face. "Sorry," Kat apologized snickering a bit at the situation. " 'S alright." Harry reassured, giving the ball to Louis, Zayn finally came in the room holding Taylor over his shoulder, his brush in his other hand.

 "Hey guys," Zayn greeted as he dropped Taylor on the floor next to Kat. "What's up?" Louis, who had his head shoved in a box replied, "The sky." Zayn just rolled his eyes and started helping Liam put together the couch, because the floor was insanely uncomfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~

Harry leaped onto the couch and laid there like it was heaven. "Comfy there Haz?" Louis asked with sarcasm in his voice. "Very." He replied, burying  his face into a cushion. Louis just laughed and rolled his eyes as the doorbell rang. He walked over to the door to see who was there, it was Lottie and Gemma.

He opened the door and Gemma gasped at the mess of boxes on the floor. "Nice to see you too," Louis sighed. Gemma walked into the house and over to the boxes. "This place is a mess!" She said, going into the living room. "Gems is right, this place is a dump." Lottie stated, Louis rolled his eyes for what felt like the millionth time today. "Thank you for all the lovely greetings today, really appreciate it." Louis said sarcastically. Lottie smacked him on the shoulder and walked into the house as well. They both went to the living room to find Gemma dragging Harry off of the couch. "Ay, leave him alone, he's had a hard day." Louis told Gemma. She let go of his arm and he fell on the floor. "Ow!" He yelped. "Sorry for disturbing the king." Gemma rolled her eyes, she looked around the house as Louis walked over to Harry. "You alright?" He asked. "Yeah, but when did they get here?" Harry asked in confusion as he didn't hear the bell. "About two minutes ago," He replied, a loud crash came from the kitchen.

"HEY! YOU BETTER NOT BE MESSING UP MY KITCHEN!" Louis shouted and walked away to the other room. Harry laughed and lay back down.

It was going to be an adventure, that's for sure.