𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄

Comenzar desde el principio

dear, frazer wilson. i know this is probably the most oddest thing i've ever written in my life, especially since it's dedicated to a dead person, but this is just something i must get off my chest. so i can sleep properly, so i can keep peace with my inner-self. this is for my own closure and it's not to benefit you in any way. i think by writing this, i'll be able to move on with my life.

when i first met you, i instantly despised you. i always protested against my father's domain acts of controlling my life, but marriage was a very serious thing and the fact that i was being forced to be with you was what made me hate you so much. it wasn't long till after i realized how threatening you could be. you would constantly hit me and smack me if i had talked back. whenever i tried walking away from a conversation you would grip onto my wrists and would leave hand prints that lasted for days. whenever i was tired and tried resting in bed, you would come in the room, most likely drunk and horny. even if i denied you permission you still continued, every single time.

that night i cheated on you was one of the best decisions in my life. it provided me freedom. even if i didn't know it then, i had just met the person who would save me from this hostile captivity of abuse.

his name is miles fairchild, and he is the love of my life.

he understands me completely, is always willing to listen, and be genuine and sincere, and honest. he's someone who actually cares about my well being. which is something you could never do.

and i just want to say, that every night since i murdered you... every night since i took that last glance, i would go through tremendous pain of just the thought of you. i'd scream and cry in my jail cell, pulling out my hair and burning myself with my cigarettes 'cause of how broken i was.

i feel like all the responsibility and guilt was on me, i felt like you didn't deserve to die. since then i realize it's all i could do. i had to kill you, frazer wilson. i really did.

i'm hoping in the after life you could forgive me, just like i forgive you.

'cause no matter how much trauma or pain you caused me, i can forever live in peace knowing that i lifted something off of my chest. that i was able to confess and tell you everything, even if you'll never really hear it.

- y/n l/n

y/n l/n set the crumpled note down on his grave.

here lies, frazer wilson.

1998 - 2021

the girl stands up as she begins to sob, feeling relieved as if she finally let her truth out.

she turns back to miles fairchild and dives into his arms, crying her eyes out as he soothed and consoled her.

the tall man pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead as she whined out all her thoughts and complaints.

but now, she was finally free.

free from her father's grasp.

free from frazer's grasp.

y/n l/n, was a free women.

y/n and miles know that life isn't fair.

they've learned that the hard way.

but now, at least they have each other.

and nothing could ever get in the way of that.

at least that's what they believe...

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊

thank you for tuning in and reading the sequel!

i really hope everyone enjoyed and i might have another book... 🤫 i know i have a lot of time on my hands and do nothing better with my life.

anyways, i had fun writing this book and i hope everyone has a great day <3