𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄

Mulai dari awal

"if you don't mind me asking... i know it's hard to talk about, but... what even happened that night?" i ask in a gentle whisper.

she sharply inhales and turns her seat so she's staring directly in front of her.

"you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"no, no, it's fine... i can tell you."

i lean closer to her, ready to be all eyes and ears.

she clears her throat and starts, "when you were booking us another night's stay... frazer somehow ended up in the room. i screamed 'cause he startled me so badly, and y'know he ranted about his stupid marriage shenanigans..."

"and then suddenly.. he just started gripping me, and pulling me away to the door. and at that moment i just knew if hadn't gotten away then my life wouldn't be under my control ever again. so i yanked myself away from him, making him a lot more angrier and provoked then before."

she thickly gulps and tears start to water in her eyes, "he pulled me onto the bed... pulling my pants off..."

i clenched my fists as my blood began to boil, if only i was there.

every time the timid girl paused her voice cracked and she began to sniffle, "i heard you outside of the room so i started calling for you.. 'cause i didn't think i'd be able to save myself... the moment i called for you he started choking me... and i- and i- just reacted... i grabbed a lamp and slammed it into his head."

"and even then he still wasn't gone or defeat. i crawled away before he yanked me back to him and i reacted once again... it was like a reflex.... i grabbed the picture frame.. and.."

she takes a deep breath, choking out her words, "killed him." she croaked in a whisper, her whole body anxiously shook as she let out quiet sobs.

i placed my hand on her back and soothingly rubbed it, murmuring comforting words to her.

"holy, shit... i never knew it was that bad." i admit, tears filling in my eyes as well.

she gathers herself together and professes, "i just wish... i just wish i could get over it. that i didn't have to be in that damn hotel room every time i close my eyes. every time i try to sleep... i wish i could just tell him how i feel, but.. he'd dead, so..."

i stroke her loose hair strands out of her face, giving a reassuring smile, "there might still be a way you could do that."

epilogue.

no one's pov.