41: who knew?

"Where you goin'?" Rod asks, reaching out for her ass, as she walks past him, down the hall.

"I'm just running a couple of errands, babe." She heads into their room, grabbing her purse off the bed. Him treading behind her. "I was thinking, I'd meet up with the girls for lunch. Maybe get my toes done." She slides her feet into her black mules.

"Mhm," his eyes glued to her legs as she walks around the room, still talking about her plans for the day.

"Where you get that skirt from?" He asks. Stevie turns to him and crosses her arms over her chest, sucking her teeth.

"You got a one track mind, today?," attitude all in her tone. He chuckles, waltzing over toward her.

"You do these things on purpose, vie."

"What are you talking about?" He sits down on the arm of her powder blue accent chair.

"Look at you.," his eyes scan over her outfit; white cropped sweater that shows off her toned stomach & black mini skirt that comes a couple inches past her ass.

Grabbing her hand into his own, he holds it over her head and twirls her around. "Mm mm mm," smacking her ass, he chuckles as she swats at his hand.

"¡Córtalo!," she tries to pull away from him, his hold on her frame tightening. "Roderick, don't you have to be back at work in 20 minutes?"

"Can I have you in 5?" He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. She giggles, shaking her head.

"You ain't get enough, this morning?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I can't get enough of you. You know that." He kisses her face, sneaking over to her neck.

"I wanna live in your skin, vie." Butterflies swarm her stomach, his words running deep.

"You're gonna be late..." she faux whines, trying not to give in to his touch. Her breathes hitches as his hands wander back to her ass.

"Lee'll be aight." Capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, his hands begin to unbutton her shirt. Her hands grab his wrists as he gets to the second button.

"Rod," she giggles against his lips, pulling away to look at him. "You are something else."

He chuckles, releasing her as she fixes her shirt. "That's fine. Ima get ya later."

"Yes, thank you for not having me limp around the mall. I love when I can properly use my legs." She sarcastically replies.

"You're welcome. Also, you're dramatic."

"While that may be true," she grabs her shades off the dresser, "what I said, still stands."

He shrugs. "And, the dick is worth the limp."

Without missing a beat, she sticks her shades in her hair, eyes dead set on him. "And, while that also may be true," the smirk on his face matching her own, "what I said, still stands."

"Aight." He stands up, naturally hovering over her smaller frame. A ghost of a smirk still on his lips, as he walks past her, his scent heightening her senses.

"Fuck me", she thinks, as she follows behind him.

"So, I'll see you later." He turns back around as he gets to the front door, hands on either side of the frame as he watches her walk to him, the natural switch in her hips turning him on.

"If you're lucky, I suppose."

"Oh," he nods, "it's like that."

"Shut up and gimme a kiss, boy." He obliges, sneaking a smack to her ass, before she swats his hand away.