Kokichi/juuzou POV

I got out the room and i heard someone called my name. I look who's calling me, and it was shinohara san

"Oh shinohara san, what can i help you?"

"Oh nothing really, i just want to invite you, we are going to the party on 4 days"

"Party? Well as long as shinohara is there, i will going too"

"Great, now let's see what kind of quinque do you have"

"Can i?"

"Well yes, now let's go"

I'm so excited, i want to know what kind of quinque i have.

We got into the place and it's so cool, i see every one working and i'm so amaze of how many quinque they are working

"Ohhh look at that it's so big"

"So exciting?"

I just nod, we go down and go inside of the place, and go to the one section.

"Juuzou suzuya, this is your quinque"

The guy said, and i my quinque is a scythe, it's not just like normal scythe, it has zigzag style into it.

"Can i name it?"

"Sure you can"

I pick it up, and it's so light, i thought it's so heavy because it's big, bigger than me.

"I'm gonna call you. 13's jason"

Shinohara and the guy, started to talk their business.

And my mind just said that i should try it,

I just swing jason and it literally slice the walls.

"the wall broke!"

"The quinque is so powerful"

Who so cool, this bring a big smile anto my face

"I like him already, shinohara san"

I said while waving it into the air
.
.
.
And i got kick out great, i have to wait to the waiting area with this one worker

"Juuzou san, you're suppost to be investigating right?"

I just look at him. ever since i change my self, i just let out my childishness of mine.

"Ohhh i just waiting 13's jason, to really finish"

I just looking at my stitches, it might be look painful by others, but it's not really painful.

The painful is being crush, and i felt it. So i'm not gonna about my personality now and i'm going to be comfortable.

"Suzuya i have your quinque"

I look at him, i'm so excited to test jason... To the ghouls.

"Thank you shinohara san"

I take the case, and it was really not my style, i will design it later.

Shinohara san pat my head and it was really comfortable. Shinohara san is the father figure to me.

The last person i got this warm is kirumi san, kirumi san is really my mother figure.

"So we have to go now suzuya"

I got confuse because, there's no plan next, so where are we going

I just take my bag with me full of my sketch pad and my drawing color.

"Bye bye worker san"

We go walk on the streets, just maybe stopping and eating some sweets.

I love sweets, the fanta also, but i really want tk try some sweets they solding.

I'm eating my lollipop and we got into the zoo.

Why whould shinohara san want to go to the zoo?

"You said you didn't get into places when i first saw tou because you just woke up on coma"

He remember it, i know they just forget the memories that i'm part of because i'm annoying

I just nod, i didn't have fun, i know i'm hahing fun hunting ghouls but i never have the real fun.

"Well let's go in and look some animals"

Shinohara san is really a kind person, i know i'm annoying to most of the people but.

Shinohara san is really kind to me, and that makes me happy, he's one of the most important person to me.

(Ya i'm late to schedule... Yaaa sorry about that...)