"the drop in" (chapter two)

(sorry for literally not updating the fic, I just don't live with motivation anymore, but trust me ill certainly try better with this!)

(I REALIZED THAT I POSTED THIS HALF DONE, IM SO SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT SAW THIS WHEN IT WASN'T EVEN FINISHED. my biggest apologies,))

{{heavy TW CW the words (possibly)  and many slurs will be used in this chapter and nonconsensual acts as well as Abuse Etc}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Deimos was still at home, just himself with his broken leg}

the blood-red of the sky slowly darkened as the moon started to peek from the horizon, it was quite a chilly night as Deimos sat on the living room couch, where all of the three lived was a wrecked apartment, top floor so no one on the ground could see them or what they were doing from above.

he shifted around, picking at the movie snacks he placed out, the tv screen threatening to go into sleep mode, as much as he loved watching ahead on stuff he didn't wanna spoil the movie for his boyfriend, his beloved Sanford.

"WHERE ARE THEY!" he sat there, restlessly as he folded his arms together, the clock ticking a rhythm that made the 'big boy' growl.

Deimos grabbed his little stool on wheels and jumped onto it, lifting his leg on top of the other for comfortable support, slowly pushing his way to his shared room, he didn't like being a 'practical' joke to his comrades, especially his lover, as he slid across the hallway to his room.. then..   groaned,  seeing his biggest enemy, the door sill on the floor.

"I'm gonna cry if I have to stand." he alarmed himself as he stood on his good leg, his poor lil broken calf stinging as he bit into his tongue, slowly he limped to his desk and seated himself on his overused office chair, turning on his computer and typing in his password, he had tears almost leaking from the bridges of his eyes, he was a big softie to pain but he coped through it when he was in public.

Dei opened the chat log with 2Bdamned and started typing away his worry along with his abandonment he felt

*Deimos is typing...*

{2B cockshield}: they're gone again, aren't they."

{L4D smoker}: N THEY DIDNT LET ME COME!"

{2B cockshield}: you know why, and I just designed those shoes for specifically concrete and tile floors."

{L4D smoker}: I said I didn't want to go but no, I have to go get milk because hank wanted to eat his frosti O's"

{2B cockshield}: it's your fault for rushing it, now what do you need. you know I'm busy"

{L4D smoker}: I need you to come with me, I think hank and Sanford are in trouble, I got the location if your down to patch me up doc :pleading_emoji:"

{2B cockshield}: oh yeah, ill simply heal your broken leg by an hour, yes it all works out in the end"

Deimos started to frown, he needed to convince his best friend harder.. but how?..

{L4D smoker}: if you at least help me ill throw in a scooby snack :3"

....

...

..

*This user is unavailable*