"No, I stole it from someone else."

"Oh." She picked up another bland communion wafer and placed it on her tongue. "Who's calling? If it's in German, I can read it out for you."

"...It's... It's an unfamiliar number. " You flipped it around to show her, the Medic squinted as she tries to focus.

"Don't know anyone with that phone number. Hang up, better pray that it's just a telemarketer calling at a wrong time."

She didn't even need to say twice, you immediately pressed on the round, red 'decline' button. The smartphone ceased it's incessant ringing, making you sigh in relief.

You stared at the device for a while before slowly bringing it down to your pockets—

Ding!

"What was that?" You asked.

Ding!

"Sounds like your little phone there received two messages." Answered the Medic as she pointed at the smartphone with her wine bottle.

You brought it back up to eye level. Your eyes went wide and face went pale, palms are start to sweat and you felt the pit of dread in your stomach start to grow.

"...It's Blondie, isn't it?" The Medic let her shoulders sag in a mixture of disappointment, horror and exhaustion.

You ignored her and read through each word over and over again, in utter disbelief.

'Answer the call.'

'You know who I am. Answer my call.'

Bbbrrrrriiinnnnggg!

The phone's obnoxious ring tone sounded itself again. What should you do? You don't want to face an angry Husband, at the same time, you don't want to deal with his wrath if you disobey him again. Your thumbs hovers over both buttons, which should you press? Either way, you're doomed, you're trapped—

"Hey!" The Medic swiped it out of your hands and accepted the call. She also placed it on speaker mode so the both of you can hear what he has to say.

"Out. Now." Demanded Husband. "Get out of the building, now."

The Medic gestured you to answer him.

"I-I don't want to." You meekly mumbled into the phone's built in microphone.

"You don't... want to?" His voice grew harsher. "You don't want to!?" The intensity rose to frightening levels, giving you and the medic's arms goosebumps.

"Insolent little brat, do you know how worried I was? I don't know what did you do, I don't know how you acquired the things you have now, I don't know who's blood you spilled in that stolen car. But I do know the owner of the phone you're holding is a sex fiend, no doubt, you faced trouble." Husband's voice wavered, it sounds like he's at the verge of tears. His breath became ragged and uneven, showing how angry and hurt he truly is.

There was a moment of silence between the three of you. No one dared to make a peep.

"...I...I don't give a damn about what you did anymore, I just need you to come home. I need you to be back in my arms, safe and sound. Only then, I can truly protect and comfort you." He paused to take a shaky breath. "Please, come home. I promise I won't punish you if you do as I say."