Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 2)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

"I love you. I'll be back soon." He mumbled, hugging you close to him. You liked how he smells faintly of cologne.

"O-okay, I um. Love you too...!" You squeaked, responding in a way you deem the most polite and appropriate. A deep chuckle left his lips.

He pulled away and placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

Husband exits through the front door. He did give you a warning glare before shutting it, silently telling you to 'behave and stay put' while he's gone.

Gone... to where? He told you, he's going to work.

Work? What does he do for a living? Husband told you to not worry about it, but you're worried about the large, shiny suitcase he's carrying and the black gloves he's wearing.

You have a faint idea of what his occupation is. But you didn't want to jump into any conclusions just yet.

You frowned at the sound of locks clicking. You're surely not getting out of here anytime soon, but why cage you like this if you're his wife and not... some criminal?

You weren't in a very healthy marriage, it seems. At least he's not physically violent with you yet.

Now what? Snoop around? You've done that many times and it wasn't very fruitful. You could try to search for hidden entrances in the library... but what if Husband catches you before you can cover your tracks?

You shuddered at the possibilities, none of them seem nice. You wonder if you have any friends? But it's not like you can contact them anyways, you don't know their phone numbers, addresses... hell, you don't even have a phone!

Anyone with common sense would know that nothing good will come if you ask Husband about your past.

Husband wasn't that cruel to leave you to rot in boredom. He gave you a box of puzzle pieces, it's supposed to be a picture of a coal powered train.

You're not really interested. Now you're just interested in Husband, he's not telling you everything you need to know.

You sighed and walked towards the couch. Husband must have patched the stray spring up. It's still not that comfortable, though.

You laid down and closed your eyes. Might as well catch up on some sleep that you don't need.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A gentle kiss on your cheek woke you up from your slumber. Husband must be repaying you for this morning's wake-up call.

"H-huh...?" You slurred, Husband brushed some stray (h/c) strands away from your face.