Chapter 9

🦋The test🦋

Y/N POV

I was sitting at the cave looking at the crystals. It looked very magical to me like I was at a fairytale book..I was currently waiting for Gloxinia and Drole to come back. They must be taking they're sweet time, Now that I think of. That memory..I never knew that. I feel like I was another person. *sighs* I have changed a lot for these past years..

I was about to go outside to check if they are near. I was getting a little worried for them. As I flew out I saw Gloxinia and Drole with king and diana? Hm what are they doing here? And why are the unconscious? I was so confused but I knew there must be an explanation.

~Time Skip~

Gloxinia had told me that he and Drole will help king and diana to increase their power level since they are the weakest in the sins. I was quite surprised but also glad. I knew that Gloxinia and Drole are gonna quit. So I thought this was the first step to have a 'normal' life..

I was talking to Gloxinia about stuff. It was a interesting conversation. Suddenly I saw king waking up.  "What happened?..." king said to himself. He was holding he's head in pain. "oh your awake, good morning." Gloxina said unfazed. King then looked around and saw Gloxinia and drone. "HEH?!" He said loudly in pure shock. "What are you doing here?!" He shouted loudly. King was confused but also defensive. He then saw diana lying down. He's eyes widened more with now anger. "What did you to her?!" He said to Gloxinia and Drole. It seems like he didn't see me like is he blind? Anyways it has been a couple of seconds when I said that in my head. King then saw me. He was surprised and shocked.

"y-y/n?.."

oo..that doesn't sounds good.."uh hi?" I said to him. "Y/N! What are you doing here with HIM!? Are you a traitor??-" king was cut off by Gloxinia telling him. "Woah Woah. Chill..Y/N isn't a traitor..Plus me and Drole are planning to quit the Ten Commandments. So you don't have anything to worry about." Gloxinia thought that might shut him up. Oh boy he was wrong. "Why would I believe you? Just tell me why y/n is actually here." King argued with Gloxinia. "I was here to get my memories and I realized that Gloxinia was my long Fiancée. Just believe him. You can trust me right?" I said to king. King looked worried but then agreed. Gloxinia and Drole explained the situation that they are in. King understood and later on diana woke up and was shocked but then realized.

~Time Skip~

King and diana were about to go to the test. King and diana were now in a deep sleep. I didn't know what was happened but Gloxinia told me that they're souls are in the past from the holy war. It was quite surprising for me but I knew it was test. They wouldn't die right?..

King POV

I woke up and I was outside in the grass. The sun was shining and everything seemed calm..it looked normal but something felt different..I walked at the river that was infront of me. I then looked at my reflection and saw Gloxinia. I backed down. I thought it was just my imagination but when I looked back I was Gloxinia but he had pure hazel now. It didn't look dead. As I was looking at myself..well Gloxinia I mean. I heard a scream that sounded like..DIANA?!

I flew to Diana and saw Drole?! "D-Diana is that you?.." I spoke. Drole- I mean Diana? looked at me. "King?!" Diana then shouted at me. "Yep that's her.." I thought in my head. "King you look like Gloxinia?!" Diana said to me. "Yeah..I think this is part of the test that Gloxinia told me..". Diana nodded at me.