I watched as he made his way over to the old man at the stall, bending down to speak to him. The two conversed for a moment before Loki handed him what I believed was Asgard's form of money, he nodded and made his way back to Bucky and myself.

"Let's go, I'm sure you are both famished. Bucky you may want to get ready for tonight, Thor will be sure to have a feast arranged for his Avenger friends being here in Asgard. I can count on it."

I waved to the little old man before following Loki, Bucky catching up to me, matching my pace. As we made our way towards the castle, Thor's voice boomed, "Ahhh finally the weary travellers return. Did my Brother show you the sights of Asgard?"

"It's rather amazing here Thor, I can see why Gods and Goddesses inhabit the realm." Bucky nodded.

Thor smiled at him, turning to me, "Little One Mother wants to see you. She's back with the healers."

"Is everything ok?"  I asked concerned.

"Seems Bruce and Tony have cracked whatever it is that is in your veins. They want to talk to you." He nodded, "Everything is fine
Little One, come. I will take you."

I turned around ready to protest that Loki could take me but he was leading Bucky along the hall away from us.

Strange.

I sighed at Thor, "Lead the way."

Thor chatted to me as we made our way back to the healers, honestly I didn't hear a thing he said. Loki had been acting strange all day, and I didn't know why.

"Little One?" Thor's hand tapped my shoulder, "Is everything ok?"

"Sorry Thor, that was very rude of me. Sorry. It's just...." I trailed off, was it wise discussing this with him.

"My Brother." He chimed in smiling.

"Yeah, he's been....acting strange. Especially today at the market." I looked at him suspiciously.

Thor started to laugh, "My Brother has a certain...image to uphold here Little One. He had to be on his best behaviour, for Mother's sake. So he had to act like a proper Royal Prince it may have seemed a little odd yes."

"No, I mean, there was public displays of affection Thor, he openly admitted to an old man who gave me this flower," I held it up realising I hadn't had time to put it somewhere safe, "that he would protect me even if his life depended on it. To an old man he doesn't know Thor?"

Thor's laughter got louder and he grabbed his stomach, "Oh Little One, please...stop...your killing me here."

I stopped dead in my tracks, "Why is this funny to you?"

"Be..because...Little One..." Thors laughing slowly subsided, "My Brother hasn't been this devoted to someone in his life before. Sure there have been women over the years, we both have had our fair share, but love? It's. Well it's all new to him." He pulled me into a hug, "He will be fine Little One. Don't worry. You have no idea what it did to him when you were taken from us. I've never seen my Brother so afraid, and that's saying something, coming from Gods."

I nodded and released myself from his hug, Thor opened the door and we headed into the healers. Tony, Bruce and Frigga where huddled around the Soul Forge and what I assumed was Asgard's version of a computer.

"Mother." Thor announced our arrival.

"Where is your Brother Thor?" Frigga looked at us both, "I need his help."

"He is ahh...busy. Right now Mother." Thor glanced at his Mother then to me.

What the hell is happening around here?

"Ah, yes, I did ask him run an errand for me, I forgot. Ok. Well...Y/N? Tony and Bruce here have successfully figured out the molecular structure of the serum in your body. It can be retrieved from your system if you wish. Almost painlessly. However we believe it could stay in your blood and lie dormant. Something may trigger it in the future we are unsure, but you will be unharmed in the meantime."

I looked to Tony, "What do you think?"

He twirled the pen around in his hand before pointing to the Soul Forge. "Hop on Princess."

I obliged and positioned myself on it, watching on as Tony effortlessly brought up images above me, "As you can see here Princess, the structure of the serum is actually quite complex. Your immune system however seems to be protecting you against it, it contains antigens which are proteins on the surface of substances living and non living. The first time they injected you, your body has recognised antigens on the serum structure and has tried to destroy it. Which means you have acquired an immunity to it due to the fact they kept injecting you with the same serum. Clearly hoping it would work. However, your body couldn't kill it off completely so parts of it still remain there. I don't think they will cause you any harm, but that's not to say they couldn't trigger something in the near future."

He looked to me sympathetically, "It's entirely your choice, if it does react and works. We might not know what we are dealing with. However if it's removed, well you are pretty much just Y/N the half cast Celestial that can control the elements and is a badass fighter." Smiling at me as he finished the sentence, he held out his hand to help me up off the Soul Forge.

I looked to them all, "Do I have to do it right now?"

Frigga shook her head, "No dear, take all the time you need. Just not, too long. Thor? Can you see to it Bruce and Tony get to their rooms and clothes have been delivered for them? I wish to speak with Y/N."

My stomach turned slightly, had I done something wrong?