❣︎Chapter Eight❣︎

Start from the beginning

"What am I doing what are you doing..?" Her voice was shakey as she started to back up.

"Y/N wait I-" He reached out for her but she jerked back.

"Don't fucking touch me you stupid ass bitch."
Y/N spat.
"Wait I swear this isn't what it looks like!" He protested.
"Then what is it? Because right now it looks like your fucking some random girl!" She shouted, pointing to the poor girl who was sitting there, terrified.

"Babe I didn't mean to! It's just your son is always around so we don't do anything together I just don't think it's fair to me and-"

"Not fucking fair to you?! Bitch I work extra shifts have to raise a child ALONE and I have to still go to school! Fair? Don't even START about what's fair. Kuroo it's not fair I have to see my boyfriend cheat on me! It's not fair I have to raise a child alone! None of THIS is fair!" Y/N snapped.

"I-....I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"Save it. Kuroo you fucking disgust me." Y/N muttered.

She looked down realizing she still had his favorite cake.

And you know she still gave it to him.

She took it out of the container and shoved it in his face. She even smeared it around a little.

"And take your fucking key." She threw it at his chest.

He just stood there, and let her to everything she wanted.

And then Y/N left the house.

She didn't have a relationship but she had a whole lot of pain, anger, and trauma.

☀︎︎ (End of Flashback)

Y/N did in fact get home in time to cook for her son. After she was done cooking and they both had eaten they went to watch anime.

"Alright babes, want to watch Attack On Titan?" She asked Haru as she plopped down onto the couch.
"No! I only watch that with Tendou." Haru pouted.
"Fine fine, we will watch Fairytail Y/N sighed.
"But that one is bad." Haru argued.

Y/N dramatically gasped. "Fairytail?! Bad?! Boy if you don't get your priorities straight we are going to have a problem. Who raised you? Because I know I didn't with that "Fairytail is bad" shit." She defended the show in her serious tone.

"Sorry mama." He mumbled.
"That's what I thought. Now let's watch it." Y/N nodded in satisfaction as she turned on Fairytail.

Y/N and Haru had binged Fairytail for about an hour before Y/N got a notification on her phone.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hi Bread-chan.

Tendou?

Yep!
I was wondering if you had time to hang out? Just you and me?

I don't have the money for the nanny right now maybe after I get  my paycheck this weekend.

Fine then. We will take Haru too.
I kind of already paid for tickets so we have to go. I'll just buy an extra one for Haru.

How much were they?!

Don't worry :)

Your stupid

Only for you <3

☀︎︎

Y/N closed her phone with a scoff. She couldn't wipe that stupid grin that formed on her face. She really didn't want to enjoy hanging out with Tendou as much as she did.

"Mama you look happy." Haru pointed out as he grabbed her face.
"Yeah, I guess I am." She deeply sighed.
"Can we see Tendou again?" He asked out of no where.
"Sure babes. How about tomorrow?" She kissed her son in the cheek, knowing damn well they were going to see him tomorrow regardless.
"Ok." He slightly smiled.

Haru usually has a stoic expression. He mainly smiles when he is eating sweets or when he enjoys an anime a lot. This was new.

"Do you like Tendou that much?" Y/N furrowed her brows.
"Yes. I like him more than Kuroo." Haru nodded.

Y/N's eyes went wide. More than Kuroo?

"Oh..I see." Y/N smiled softly at her son.

She was glad that he wasn't sad about Kuroo anymore, however she couldn't help but be scared that Tendou would leave Haru.

She was mixed with greatfulness and worry.

A/N
Hey babes, I know I said I was taking a break but I enjoy writing this too much lmao. It won't be consistent but I will be updating slowly.

Anyways thanks for reading dont forget to vote stay safe love you <3