Chapter 16 - The Awakening

Start from the beginning

"Water manipulation," I opened my eyes. Kirishima had already formed a hardened shell on his skin. Unfortunately, there wasn't any available water in range, so I decided to take the longer route.

By reforming the air molecules in the atmosphere to form water, by the time I had a tub's worth, Kirishima was now approximately 10 metres away, inching closer every second.

I held out a hand, executing my move, confidence evident in my slow movements.

My victory had already been guaranteed.

I used copy on the water, more and more flooding out of what it had originally started as. I'd compacted it, feeling the pressure as the skill urged me to release it.

I saw the panic in Kirishima's eyes as he realised what I'd been attempting.

Water erodes rock, right? So theoretically it would work, and if all else fails, then it has enough force behind it to push him out of the ring.

I released my skill, a mock-tsunami growing larger, moving forward at a faster rate than anticipated. From the sheer force itself my enemy was thrown to his back, winded, but due to the obvious disadvantage of his quirk, it had faded back into his original skin.

It continued to push him back, all the way to the end of the bounds... but he stopped there.

I scowled as I realised what he'd done, my confidence had blinded me to any other possibilities.

He hadn't been winded, he fell to the floor where he'd already been walking to get to me. His sheer increased weight due to his quirk had made small craters in the ground, almost unnoticeable. Where he'd jumped to the ground, he'd grabbed onto one of these, resulting in his survival.

I felt stupid, although... That disappeared as I noticed a new feature in my vision.

Requirements have been met!
Title Lord of Water has evolved into advanced title Lord of The Sea!
The following skills have been added:
- Call of the Sea (PASSIVE)
- Shape shifting
- Immortality (PASSIVE)

Conditions have been fulfilled: You have been granted new features in accordance to recent achievements. Acquired features:
- Poseidon's Authority
- Divine Right
- Perk of God (PASSIVE)
- Inventory

Inventory Unlocked! To open your inventory, imagine the word 'inventory', you can also say this. Added items:
- Poseidon's Trident

...Holy shit.

Nezu would be so happy, new aspect!

Inventory

Inventory consists of:
- Poseidon's Trident
- N/A
- N/A

Do you wish to see page two? [Y/N]

Nah, I've got what I needed. Upon using the command, information entered my mind. Well, thanks to S obviously.

Midoriya, in order to use items in your inventory use the following command:

Summon: Poseidon's Trident

With the recent developments, I look back to Kirishima, and take S' advice.

Summon: Poseidon's Trident.

A new weight entered my hands as I could feel the weapon manifesting inside of my grip, the hand grasping it turned neither hot or cold. I could instead feel the power radiating off of my trident.

I come back to attention to see Kirishima back on his feet, charging towards me with his quirk powered to Unbreakable.

I hold my trident into the air... before striking it into the ground.

As a result, a mighty earthquake is formed (in the arena only!) affecting only my enemy. I dash forward, my speed reaching unnatural time, even for me (raising a major concern... eh. For later, at least), as I charge towards Kirishima. I see him brace.

I punch him, right where he blocked me. The impact chipped and broke a decent amount of Kirishima's two arms. He's blown back, for real this time... All the way out of bounds.

The crowd is silent, but my pride reached it's peak seconds before cheers broke out at our insane performance.

I go to help Kirishima, who was still on the floor taking in what had just happened with blood beginning to seep out of his broken skin.

"That was an amazing match, Kirishima. Ah, you shocked me half to death when you stood back up after the first hit!" I smile at him, and he looks at me shocked. I offer him my hand, and upon making contact his wounds heal as part of my Guardian Angel effect.

"What an intense battle! Izuku Midoriya takes the win, and immediately goes to help his friend! Tell me, who's better hero material than this guy?!" Huh. It took Mic a while to react.

"Our next fighters will be Bakugo and Kaminari!" I walk out of the arena by my own gate.

Sheeesh, that was like, 0.001% of my power.

AN: He's kidding... Izuku would never hold back on someone in a fight.

I go back to 1-A's spectating area to see my friends all ready to congratulate me. I turn around, and walk straight out.

God... did I actually just call them my friends...?

Nah. Totally not, that's disgusting.

I sit down on a bench outside next to the stalls. Only now do I pay attention to the alerts on my screen.

The conditions have been met!
Prideful King has evolved into advanced title Sin of Pride!

Acquired Advanced Title: Wielder of Wrath!
Acquired Skill: Trade off
Acquired Achievement: Pride will be your downfall

I look down in disappointment and shame.

I've done it again, S... I've gotten too strong.

Wasn't that the goal-

Shut up, S! Can't you see I'm sulking?

I begin to walk back to class, disappointed with my own results. At this point, I wouldn't care if they tried to compliment me. I've reached my lowest point.

"Hey, Midoriya! That was so cool!"
"How is someone's quirk so powerful-?!"

"Hey, guys." I say, smiling. I sit down, ready to watch Bakugo's match against Kaminari.

I could already tell something would happen.

Acquired Skill: Predict (PASSIVE)

MOTHERFU-