Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The most important thing is for you to follow the instructions. And it is forbidden for you to change anything. Also, the accuracy in work is also highly needed." Iqbal says to the new cleaner when Nazli walks in and says, "Hello,"

"This woman is the new cleaner who is responsible for cleaning the whole house. And this is her first day today. I would like you to meet Ms. Asya." She explains to Nazli then turns to Asya and says, "I really hope you follow all the instructions well."

"Of course. Thank you." Asya replies.

"Alright, you can leave now and come tomorrow." Iqbal tells the cleaner and leaves.

Asya turns to Nazli and says, "What's with all the complications here. To be honest I don't understand. You work here, and you are obviously used to the environment here."

Nazli smiling sheepishly and says, "Of course. You're right. I am very used to the environment here."

"Good luck." Asya says to Nazli and leaves while Nazli says after her, "You too."

Nazli then walks to the kitchen and Iqbal says to her, "Ms. Nathmia, we do not need your notices."

"Excuse me? Ohhh yes I wrote it. I just gave him no more advice than that." Nazli shrugged.

"You can keep your advice to yourself. You will make the food, and leave." With that, Iqbal leaves the villa to Nazli.

Turning around to the kitchen while checking the list of food to make for mister Freit, she puts it on the counter and open the fridge, taking out the jams.

"Oh wow. How do you not want me to put notices? Wow so cool. Everything is perfect for them, that's why they put the jams in the freezer to freeze." Nazli says sarcastically.

(Let's welcome the best kiddo in the world, BADR!!! Jk XD)

While Nazli was cooking, unaware of what's happening outside the kitchen, a little kid walks inside the house with an older man who looks like a butler or a driver, and says, "Look, I don't want any noise."

Then he talks to himself saying, "he wants to ruin my plan and doesn't know how." as they walk down the stairs from the front door which was upstairs.

(ik this is confusing. Basically you walk through the front gate to see the garden. Then you can see from the garden, the kitchen and living room doors. Then if you walk to the back of the house is the front door basically. Then walking through the door, downstairs is the living room and kitchen and upstairs are the rooms.)

As Badr, the little kid, and Tareq, the driver, walk to the kitchen making no noise and Nazli completely unaware of all of this, Badr jumps in front of her and says, "BOO"

"AHHHH" Nazli jumps screaming and covers her mouth while the little troublemaker is laughing cutely.

"Who are you?" Nazli asks, still shaking from the surprise.

"Uhhh. This is Badr, the nephew of Mr. Freit. Uh. He forgot his toy here and came back to get it." Tareq explains.

"Yes, and this is my brother Tareq." Badr finishes.

"Hello to you and to your brother, Tareq." Nazli smiles and says.

"Uh nice to meet you. I am in charge of the management in Mr. Friet's company. Sometimes I would be his driver, and sometimes his manager's assistant. Uh the security guard here told me that the new chief is here so I came to say hi. Merhaba (Hello), God bless you." Tareq introduced himself.