Chapter 1

Chapter 1

BEEB BEEB BEEB BEEB

"Oh Nazli, this is unbelievable. How many times have you put the phone on snooze."

A girl gets up from the comfort of her warm bed to start cooking for her, her sister, and her best childhood friend; who live together in a city called Istanbul.

She cuts the pepper, tomatoes, and mixes in the eggs. Then she proceeds to put it in the pan that was already waiting on the stove, only to find that the stove was not working.

After turning the gas bottle on, she continues cooking when all of a sudden, a girl with blue eyes and blond hair walks into the kitchen.

"Mmm! I smell a new creation! What is this??" She exclaims.

"This is called an omelet." Nazli says smiling at her best friend Fotoon.

"What I understand from you is that today's breakfast will be one of a kind! It's such a blessing to live with a culinary student!" Fotoon replied to her best friend.

"I wish a stylist can come and live with us to pick out my outfit for the day. Did you seriously still not find me a new outfit?" A brown haired and brown eyed girl said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"You've been pretty annoying lately, Norman. So sweet." Fotoon says sarcastically. "How long have you been studying tourism and you still didn't invite us to a small tour?"

"Yes because the tourism office is under me and they are saying "invite whomever you want Ms. Norman." Norman retorts.

"Listen. Continue your sweetness over preparing the breakfast table." Nazli tells her friend and sister while cooking.

"You know Nazli, today my mood is really happy! Because my zodiac sign said today I will find an important and very good job!" Fotoon said while taking out the dishes.

"And it said you need to be very careful of the full moon because you will face something you can never expect-"

"You mean as in someone coming to us right now and paying for our rent, Ms. Fotoon? Expect anytime he will come and you will see him right in your face, you goodie girl." Nazli said looking at her best friend who was smiling sheepishly.

"Okay but why are you always so gloomy, my dear Nazli? Please don't ruin my mood from the early morning." Fotoon said to her friend.

"The only important thing in this world is to keep Ms. Fotoon in a good mood." Nazli said sarcastically.

"And you Nazli, you always exaggerate. Look at Najla, they didn't pay the rent and they are living so carelessly without a thing in their mind." Norman rolled her eyes at her sister.

"My dear. I don't believe everything Najla says." Nazli replied back.

"Okay whatever you want." Norman shrugged.

"Seriously, this girl really exaggerates." Fotoon refers to Nazli.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop the bus!" Nazli exclaimed to her friend and sister as they ran after the bus to get to their university. They all squeezed in with the other passengers almost falling out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The wheel of the bus exploded and they took a long time to fix it.... that's why I was late. I'm sorry." Said a late to class Nazli.

When the teacher turned to her with an expected expression and nodded and said,

"It's fine. Go in. No problem. But this is the last warning for you. Next time your late, you won't be allowed to join the class."