Full thing no part 2

You were a simple person, living in Detroit, Kentucky (which is the only state that starts with a K btw), but you were Aldo dating a deviant android named Connor. One day, Connor took you to a romantic date at Burger King, however, your day was not going so well, as you barely got any sleep the night before due to work. You sighed, looking at your meal. "Sweetheart, are you alright? You've barely touched your Triple Chungus Among Us Burger the entire time we've been here" you heard your lovely boyfriend say. "Oh, yea, I'm not doing so great, I'm pretty tired" you responded. Connor looked at you sympathetically, "That is completely understandable, but I know something that always makes me feel better, hold on". Connor then got up with a fork because he brings forks to fast food places what a loser and stabbed the nearest waiter android. After putting some of the blue blood that came out into a sauce cup and apologizing to the dude he just stabbed, he walked back to your table with a smile on his face. "This is my favorite dipping sauce! I hope you'll like it as well" a said, handing you the cup. "Um....thanks" you murmured as you hesitantly poured some onto your burger and took a bite. It tasted like battery acid and you started to get light headed. "Oh, I forgot to mention, but I'm not sure if Thirium is toxic to humans, so let me know if you feel sick my love" Connor said. But you couldn't hear him because you passed out.

The end