𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

HE'D GOTTEN AWAY. tarkin should have known the bad batch would come back for their brother, but he hoped that the chip would work long enough and the marksman wouldn't falter. alas, the grand moff was wrong; he hated being wrong. he knew he had to report not only the marksman's escape, but the jedi's as well.

he walked into the control room, ordering to be left alone. when he was by himself, tarkin pulled up vader's hologram.

"the marksman and the jedi both got away, lord vader," tarkin reported, "but i can assure you-"

"you can assure me all you want, grand moff tarkin, but i've decided to go after the jedi myself." his voice shook the chest of tarkin, but he didn't let that phase him too much.

"what of the clone?"

"a loss, surely, but i am more concerned about you letting a jedi out of your grasp, especially one with relations to obi-wan kenobi."

"it won't happen again," tarkin promised. vader knew that it wouldn't, but as the comm finished, he was left alone in his chamber. a moment of weakness fell over him as he recalled the jedi. vana kenobi, anakin skywalker's best friend.

"she will be extinguished," he told himself, a mixture of grief and anger coursing through his veins.

________

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 - 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✔︎ 🎉