I sit at my desk and apply a bit more makeup than I usually do.

"Good morning." Ginny walks in. "Morning," Onyx and I say in unison. Ginny stops everything she's doing and notices me. "Ooh, what are you getting all dolled up for?" She bends over, resting her head on my shoulder. "I have...a date?" I continue to apply some lip gloss.

"With who? It better not be Pansy." She gives me a warning look. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. "She brought me sunflowers. Sunflowers!" I huff. "I still don't trust her." Ginny narrows her eyes at me through the mirror.

I shake my head and roll my eyes. Time slowly passed by and noon came around, there was that knock again. I excitedly walk over to the door. Before I open it, I take a deep breath and open the door. "Hello again, pretty girl." She says, wearing a cropped, black, spaghetti-strap tank top and a black mini skirt. Her black jacket was resting at her elbows.

Fishnets and thigh-high socks laid under her skirt with a pair of leather boots. "We are complete opposites." She laughs. "And I love it." I smile. "Shall we?" Pansy asks, offering her hand. I give her a suspicious look but take her hand.

"I already got permission from Dumbledore so we'll stay out of trouble." She says, squeezing my hand tighter as we walk down to the Gryffindor common room and out into the hallways. People start to whisper and stare at us but Pansy doesn't seem to care.

"They are holding hands, Daphne. Good sign?" Blaise wraps his arm around Pansy's shoulder and Daphne's around his. "I think so, Blaise." Daphne's smirk, making my hands extremely sweaty. We walk past Draco Malfoy and his goons. His eyes dart between Pansy and where her hands are.

"So you're a fucking fag now?" He scoffs, standing in our way. "Woah, you better back the fuck up, you little ferret." Daphne glares at him and uses her index finger to jab him in the chest. Pansy stays quiet, placing her hand on my jaw and softly pressing her lips against mine.

"I guess so, babe, and now I'm going on a date with her. So, If you don't mind, get the fuck out of my way." She smiles innocently at him. God, she's so hot. We continue to walk. "You'll be missing me!" Draco yells.

"Oh, go blow your dad you bleach blonde asshole!" Daphne yells back, flipping him off. "Well, Daphne and I are going to go listen to Nicki. You two have fun." Blaise takes Daphne's wrist and drags her away.

"You're not embarrassed by me anymore?" I turn to her. She shakes her head. "I've realized, why would I be embarrassed by someone so beautiful and kind, like you?" Her hand moves over to my waist. "I'm sorry If I ever hurt you."

-

Pansy takes me down to the Black Lake. There lays a blanket surrounded by small daisies and other flowers and a picnic basket. "You did this?" I ask her while smiling involuntarily. "Yep, Do you like it?" Pansy and I sit down on the soft blanket. I nod with an even brighter smile.

"So, Lucille, where have your parents traveled?" She opens up the picnic basket and takes out a few strawberries. "Wha- Oh, um, they've been all over England, France, Greenland, like a lot of places." I give her an unsure shrug.

"That sounds cool. You know, I've always wanted to travel the world. Just get away and visit every little country there is." She takes a bite out of the strawberry. "Yeah, me too. I've always wanted to go to Italy. It's beautiful over there." I nod once again.

"Strawberry?" Pansy offers me. "No, thank you." I shake my head. "Lucille, you have to eat. I haven't seen you eat anything. I have sweets, fruits, crisps, anything, even If it's just a small bite."

I hesitate but say, "Well, fine, pass me some grapes." Pansy's smile grows wider. She passes me some green grapes, taking a few for herself. She tosses one up in the air and catches it in her mouth, making me softly giggle.

"Lucille, don't move. There is like a giant bee on you." Her eyes widen and she slowly backs. "Where?" I look around my body to see a honey bee sitting on my ankle. I move my hand over to where it is and place my finger in front of it. The bee hops onto my finger.

"As long as you don't try to hurt it, it won't hurt you," I say calmly and place it on a small flower nearby. "You are absolutely insane." She moves back to her original spot. "My mom had a lot of flowers and a lot of flowers equals a lot of bees."

"I can see you as a gardener. Why do I find it attractive?" Pansy laughs, I laugh too. "You have a thing for gardeners and I have a thing for showers."

"What else are you into, Lucille?" She tilts her head, now giving me a lustful look. "Anything you're into, Pansy." I twirl my hair in between my fingers. My eyes dart between her eyes and her lips. I lean in and clash my lips with hers.

Pansy gently lays me down and kisses down my neck. Her hands slip up my shirt. "Wait, someone might see us." I stop her from taking off my shirt. "Let them." She smirks and continues to kiss me. "Maybe we should, um, do this in private?" I suggest.

"Oh, um, okay."

A/n: I basically just keep edging ya'll :) but I promise there will be smut pretty soon.