Chapter 5

The bell rang signalling the begin of lessom, but luckily I had a free period so I was meeting Robbin at the library to do some last minute revision for a random maths exam I had no idea about. I walked through the library doors and spotted Robbin sitting in the far corner and made my way towards her.

"Whats up?" I asked her as I sat opposite her.

"Nothing much but Aiden's throwing a party this saturday!" she semi-yelled which earned her a very dirty look from the librarian.

Now that was music to my ears. I loved parties especially the ones that Aiden hosted. Although Dexter did throw some epic parties too.

"Omg we need to go to the mall on friday to get some outfits."

"Deffo, I will text Ashley now just to let her know.' she said

After she sent the text we spent the next 45 minutes revising until the bell rang and we wished each other luck and went off t our separate maths classes. Surprisingly, Dexter was already sitting down in his seat which was unfortunately right next to my seat. I inwardly groaned and made my way to my seat. 

 He looked up from his phone and gave me a wide smile. I just screwed.

"Touché. I was only being nice. Fix up your fucking face." he said clearly finding this very amusing.

"You need to fix up your life you fucking fuckfaced bitch." i sneered back

He threw his head back howling with laughter at my useless comeback. Two minutes went by and he still hadn't stopped so I got up, wrapped my hands around his neck and began to strangle him. He stopped abruptly, pushing my hands away in the process. His face was bright red and this time it was my turn to start laughing.

"You fucking animal!" he screamed

He was glaring at me so hard and muttering profanities under his breath. You could still see my handprints on his neck where I had my hold on it. Miss Crinkle finally decided to show up just as I composed myself and began to handput the maths test.

After half an hour, I glanced over at Dexter and noticed he had already finshed his test. He look over at me and I raised my brow at him completely shocked. Smirking, he winked at me and carried on tapping away on his phone. How is this possible, does he even study?!

*************

School was finally over so I made my way to my baby in the parkinv lot. As I neared it I saw a note on the windscreen. I picked it up and read it. It said:

U better watch your back real close coz ur stunt isn't gonna go unnoticed. U will pay.

- Dex

I looked around the parking lot and saw him watching me from his sportscar.

I smirked and shouted "Do your best!"

He smirked back and saluted before entering his car. I did the same and drove home.

As I let myself in I was greeted with the aroma of my favourite meal ever. My mum's homemade lasagne. I was practically drooling as I entered and watched my mum cook. She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Hiya honey, how was school?" she asked.

"Same old." i replied with a shrug.

She let out a small chuckle and told me dinner would be ready in 30 minutes, so I made my way up to my room, had a shower and got changed into some sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. 

I went back downstairs for dinner and saw that my dad was already laying out the table. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and helped him finish putting the cutlery on the table. 

My plate became empty pretty quickly and I realised how tired I was so I bid everyone goodnight and went to bed.

I was awoken by my ringtone blasting threw my phone at around 1 am.

"Hello?"

"Kalie you have got to see what Dexter has posted on Facebook and Instagram!" Ashley shouted over the phone.

"Ughhh, what is it?"

"I think you need to see for yourself." and with that she hung up.

I picked up my laptop from my bedside table, logged on to Facebook and searched up Dexter Crosswell. My mouth hung open as I saw what he posted. It was a picture of me drooling while I was asleep. It had over 100 likes and it had just been posted 5 minutes ago!

Dexter is a fucking dead man.