Nandini And Arav intro..

Hello guys welcome to the beautiful country Singapore

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Here comes our Murthy Mansion:

Here in a beautiful room, a lady of early thirtees woke up and tied her hair in loose bun

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Here in a beautiful room, a lady of early thirtees woke up and tied her hair in loose bun . She went to washroom for fresh n up . She saw herself in big mirror and sighed. Her hairs were in miserable condition, her eyes were red and puffy, and there were spots of dried tears on her cheeks. It can be clearly seen that she did not sleep whole night and cried a lot . It was her usual routine. ( Yes guys it's our Nandini Murthy). She wipes her tears harshly.

Nandini- why manii , why u didn't trust me . If we didn't part ways years back , we would be a happy family . I still love u mani , yes i still but the difference is that hate overpowered it. She composed her self and went for taking shower .

After a while she became ready and saw the time , it was already 8 : 30 am  . She panicked and went to other room.

She entered the room and the seen made her eyes teary and she went all aww

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She entered the room and the seen made her eyes teary and she went all aww.
Her boy was sleeping like a cute baby without his vest, half Blanket  was laying on him and half on the floor.
Nandini - (pov) like father like son..
She shake her disbeliefly and went to wake his son from his dreamland.

The boy was none other than Aarav Murthy.
Nandini - while kissing his forehead , wake up baby see the time it's almost 9 .
Arav paid no heed to her.
Nandini got angry and said sternly :
Nandini-  Mr. Aarav Murthy get up fast or else u will eat veg in breakfast..
And then Arav woke up instantly..
Arav - momm ( pouting) , u always use this weapon to wake me up .
Nandini - because u look cute while pouting..
Arav- ( in attitude)  ohh please mom i m hot ,handsome . All girls go ga ga over me and u r saying me cute . Like seriously.
Nandini-( kyu nhi , ho to Manik ke he bete nn, ohh ayippa yeh dono kitne ek jaise hai. Aisha lagta hai sare Manik ke hi genes liye hai isne , mera junior hulk.)
Nandini- ( while glaring) ohh mr. Handsome u know n u r only 12 years old.
Arav while getting off the bed .
Arav - so.
Nandini - so behave ( glaring him).
Arav - fine . After saying he went to his bathroom for fresh n up.
Nandini - (while having tears) He is soo you Manik .
She wipes her tears and shouts , okay come down fast  it's getting late ,u also have to go to music academy to fill the form for upcoming  concert nn.
Arav - yahh mom. And please make new non veg dish as promised.
Nandini- okah my son( she smiles and went downstairs).

Nandini went downstairs to see d4 ( dazzler 4) were  sitting in the living room .
Nandini- morning kiddo , so all d4 here in morning and that's something new.
D3 - morning miss Murthy.
Rohan came to Nandini and hug her .
Rohan- morning bua , extually we have to fill the form at 10 , and knowing ur son we have to come early.
Nandini laughs at him and kissed his forehead and wished him good morning.
Nandini- yehh that's true. Okay guys sit at dining hall. I m coming with ur breakfast.and ur buddy is getting ready he will be here soon.
And she went in the kitchen, whereas D4 went  to dining hall.

Arav came downstairs while folding his sleeves ditto like Manik looking handsome , with his usual attitude and aura.

Arav - morning guys..
D3 ( except Maria) - morning dude .
Maria came to him and giving him flirteous smile and morning arav.
Arav gave her awkward smile and wished good morning.while his buddy Rohan laughs at him, he only knows how Arav tolerate her.
Aarav sat beside Rohan and whispers to him- tu kya itna has rha hai .
Rohan - buddy i m telling u she has a crush on you dude.
Arav( shockingly) - whattt
Rohan- aree dhere bol.
Arav- tu kya bakwas kar rha Ro ( Guys Arav calls him Ro) .
Rohan - dekh le i m telling u .
While Arav made a face and prayed aaiyapa not to make it true..
Rohan silently laugh at him.

David - what you guys whispering to each other.
Arav- nothing serious  david . So guys we have to leave after 15 min max.  So let's do our breakfast fast and then we will leave.
D4- yehh.
Nandini came there with chicken spring rolls and juice . She served all of them.
Arav - while taking first bite, woww mom it's amazing love u for this.
Nandini - she laughs , love u too baby.. so guys finish ur food fast. I hv to go office for meeting .

D5 - okyy.
Nandini- and yes rohAn take care of urself and ur junior hulk too.
Rohan - yehh bua i will( winked at her).
Arav rolled his eyes at the duo.
Nandini went for the office.
And dazzlers went to music academy..

So guys hope u all like it ,and please let me know also and as promised i gave 3 updates. Hope u all are happy . By g.n be happy.