A Sick Day

*A huge wave of dizziness hit them, after working on cleaning the Shinguji Manor for days straight

*A huge wave of dizziness hit them, after working on cleaning the Shinguji Manor for days straight. Next thing they knew is that they were passed out."

"KIRUMI!!" the long haired anthropologist called out.

He had been home alone with Kirumi since his parents had taken a business trip.

The thing they saw was a worried Korekiyo sitting in an office chair in his room.

"Ah, Kirumi. Are you feeling any better? You had passed out in the dining hall." the worried Korekiyo questioned

"Please do not worry yourself, I should get back to my duties as a maid here." Kirumi tryed to push themselves up and off the bed, but their body was hurting from that fall.

"Kirumi, it's time you've taken a day off. You have worked very hard for this family and you deserve a break." Korekiyo had an admirable crush for Kirumi, not thinking the maid had any towards him.

"I insist on working." they said boldly said as she got up.

"Alright, it's a demand. You have to take a day off." he had remembered that she'd do anything she was told to do.

"Yes sir." the maid calmly responded

*Kirumi was disappointed they had to take a day off, but Korekiyo insisted their health goes before her work*

"Do you need anything at the moment, dear?" Korekiyo let his nickname for her slip out, but they had one too.

*her cheeks turned a rosy red, what was this feeling?*

"Not right now, darling. Thank you for asking." the maid replied.

Her voice was calming in a way, it had this tone that made it soothing. Korekiyo was red up to his forehead.

"Ah, Kiyo are you okay? You seemed to be caught off-guard" they questioned the flustered Korekiyo

"Oh, sorry- I was..thinking about some studies I did yesterday." he replied bashfully

"Would you mind grabbing a box of tissues and some tylenol? Sorry for the bother." they had felt guilty for being sick, why did it have to be now?

"Ah, of course." he walks over to the pantry, grabs the Tylenol and 2 boxes of tissues.

"Thank you, I owe you for this." they had offered Korekiyo a $100 bill

"No, no it's fine! I already get allowance, I do not need more than I have already." he refused the offer politely

"Alright." they smiled tiredly

"Kirumi, are you tired..?" he was worried for them, as they hadn't slept for 2 days

"What? No! I'm *yawn* fine!" they had yawned, proving Kiyo's point.

"Please get some rest." *he kissed her forehead, which was hot.

"Fine, only because you want me to." they answered bashfully

*he sat on the side of the bell and held Kirumi's hand, hoping they'd get better after resting."

"Have a good rest, dear." * he had stroked Kirumi's face gently as their eyes closed.

**The next morning**

Korekiyo had fallen asleep next to Kirumi.

"Good morning,sweetheart." he smiles

"Good morning, darling." they smile back

Korekiyo had been extremely red. Kirumi did sound like Lady Dimitrescu in their morning voice. They also had a similar nightgown and body shape.

"Korekiyo, dear. Are you okay?"

*they get up and checks her tempurature*

"Of course..! W-why wouldn't I?" he grabbed his brush

"Would you mind brushing my hair, dear?" Korekiyo asked

"I wouldn't mind." *they walk over to Korekiyo, take the brush and gently start brushing his hair*

"Ah, thank you." * he sat down as Kirumi put it in a low ponytail *

"So, how are you feeling today?" Kiyo questioned.

"I feel better, thank you for taking care of me. I do apologize for taking a day off of work.." Kirumi said bashfully

"No need to apologize, darling. Everyone falls ill at one point." he replied with a grin.

"I should get breakfast going, I'll make your favorite~!" Kirumi said happily as she walked to the kitchen.

THE END (DAMN WHAT THE HELL)