•8•

Whenever Ethan finally made it to Levi house he mentally wanted to kill himself. He lived in such a nice place. It look like one of those youtubers houses. It probably was gonna be really nice inside too. Ethan groaned.
Hopefully I don't mess up anything.

He got out his car and walked up to the door. He hesitated before knocking on the white door. He heard some ruckus from inside and waited patiently. When the door open he was greeted by Mason and the little girl. He waved at Mason and smiled sweetly at the little girl. She didn't say anything and just stayed behind Mason legs.

"Levi is in his room." Mason stated quietly and pointed at the stairs. Ethan nodded and waved at the little girl again before heading to Levi's room.

~

There was 3 rooms on the second floor and he didn't know which one was Levi's room. The one closest to the stairs was the bathroom because the door was open so he could tell. There was one across from the bathroom and the other one was all the way at the end of the hallway. He decided to go to the last room at the end of the hall because he remember see that it had a balcony so it would make sense that it was a bedroom.

He gently knocked on the door. There was no answer and he thought that it was the wrong room. To make sure he opened the door slightly. He looked inside and saw Levi sitting on the floor; back facing him. He had Earphones in so that's probably why he didn't hear Ethan knock. He looked like to be working on something.

Ethan slowly creep up behind Levi and looked at what he was doing. He didn't understand what it was but it looked like it had something to do with fashion. He accidentally leaned to far and fell over, causing Levi to jump.

"H-heh, hey?" He nervously stated getting back up. Levi just looked at him confusedly. Ethan sat in front of him and leaned over and took out his earphones.

"Hey shorty." He said and winked at him. Levi just rolled his eyes at him and put his earphones back in. Ethan thought it was a little awkward that he was just watching Levi do work and decided to look around. Levi didn't really seem to care.

He noticed he had lots of clothes scattered around his room. Lots of crafting supplies were also scattered everywhere. Levi had some pictures of Him, Tao and Mason around the room too. He even found one where they was in high school. Boy did Levi have a glow up. Not saying he was ugly back then, but he looked more attractive now.

After looking around for a while, he went and sat down beside Levi. He watched as Levi sewed something together but didn't know what it was.

"What are you making?" He confusedly said.

"A dress to sale at my store." Levi stated and continued to work on his project.

"So you also make the clothes...?" Ethan stated curiously and leaned into Levi a bit. Levi noticed this but decided to ignore it.
"Not all the clothes just some."

Ethan nodded in understanding and unconsciously leaned more into Levi. He was practically laying on his shoulder. Levi on the other hand was having a hard to focusing with Ethans weight on his shoulder.

~

They stayed like that for around 10 minutes, but levi couldn't focus the whole time. The weight was on his shoulder was killing him, but he didn't want to say anything because he could also feel Ethans hot breaths on his neck. Sometimes whenever Ethan would breathe he would grunt too. Levi wasn't gonna lie it was hot but to much for him since they just meet.

"Hmm h-how about we do something else?" Levi stated nervously and got up, causing Ethan to fall over a bit. Ethan just stayed in the floor and watched him look for something to do. Ethan remember that Levi lost his phone and asked him about it.

"Oh, did you ever find your phone Levi?"

"Oh yeah! I did! Mason was working with the little brat and had my phone on him the whole time!" He annoyingly yelled out. Ethan laughed and got up.

"Hey Levi! Rate my outfit now!" He exclaimed and posed for Levi. Levi looked him up and down.

"I'll give it a 7.5 and take your shoes off you weirdo!" Levi yelled, just now noticing Ethan had been walking around his house with his shoes on. Ethan chuckled and took them off; placing them by Levi's door.

"Let's go hang out with that brat." Ethan stated putting brat in parentheses with his hands. Levi gave him a dirty look.

"You can, i'm not going around that brat again." He stated in a bitchy tone. Ethan smirked at him and grabbed him by the wrists, and pulled him over to him.

"W-hat are you-!" Ethan picked up Levi and threw him over his shoulder.

"H-Hey!Put me down!" He yelled and started to kick and twist; trying to get down. Ethan let out a loud laugh.

"No can do shorty!" He yelled back jumping down the stairs, making Levi nervous he was gonna fall. Mason noticed them and started laughing. Ethan then threw Levi onto the couch, and sat down beside him. Levi jumped on top of Ethan and started hitting him.

"You fucking asshole!!I'll kill you!!" The two started play fighting with each other. Mason who sat on the other end of the couch, was dying with laughter. The little girl started giggling too, screaming with happiness.
Ethan saw her jump on the couch with excitement.

"You wanna beat him up too?" He asked the little girl, pinning Levi down on the couch. She yelled out loud and ran over to them. Ethan held Levi down and the little girl started hitting Levi in the stomach.

"You fucking brat!!I'm gonna kill you both later!" He yelled angrily, laughing a bit. Ethan looked at Mason, who was still dying with laughter.

"Come on! Let's beat up Mason now!" Ethan stated and him and the little girl ran over to him. Mason didn't stop them and let the little girl hit him. Ethan who was distracted, was suddenly put in a choke hold by Levi.

"Get ready to fucking die bitch!"

~

Me when I see Nanami Kento<3