𝟎𝟐𝟔. space between

Start from the beginning

"Hand me the glue gun," Dizzy said with a smile as Evie handed her the glue gun.

A while later, Evie, Mal, and Harvey finished making the smoke bombs.

"Got it?" Evie asked Harvey as he poured the mixture in the plastic glove Evie was holding.

"Careful," Mal told Harvey and Evie.

"I got it," Harvey said as he tied the glove up.

"Perfect, that makes five smoke bombs," Evie said.

"Okay, I think that's enough, right?" Mal asked Harvey.

"Yeah," Harvey nodded.

Evie grabbed a crown, "M, Harv, how amazing would this look with my shredded tee and my heart purse?"

"Very amazing," Harvey and Mal told her.

"Take it," Dizzy exclaimed, overhearing their conversation. Dizzy began to grab some items to give Evie, "Take a bunch!"

"Oh Dizzy!" Evie smiled. She puts the crown in her bag as Dizzy comes and puts the items she picked for Evie, in Evie's bag, "Oh my gosh," Evie said.

"Thank you," Dizzy smiled, "It would make me so happy to know that you were wearing something of mine in Auradon. Almost like me being there myself." Mal and Harvey put the smoke bombs in their bag.

Evie pulled the young Vk into a hug, "I really wish I could take you with me."

"At least one of us had our dreams come true, right?" Dizzy asked as they pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah," Evie said, sadly.

"E, we got to go," Mal told her as she and Harvey removed their gloves.

They packed their stuff. They were about to leave but they stopped to look at Dizzy, who was now sitting back on her chair.

"She's gonna be okay," Harvey told Evie, softly.

"Yeah, but she could be so much more," Evie told the two as she looked at Dizzy.

Harvey and Mal smiled, sadly, "Come on," They told Evie as they grabbed Evie's hand.

Harvey, Mal, and Evie walk back to the hideout, talking, "That one was epic," Harvey told Evie and Mal, "That went for actual days."

"Like it mattered, right?" Mal said, "They were both undone by true love's kiss."

"Works every time," Mal, Harvey, and Evie said in unison as they laughed.

"I really thought that's what you and Ben had," Evie told Harvey as they all came to a stop by the hideout.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Mal asked her best friend.

"I'm not coming back, guys," Harvey told the girls, sadly, "I can't. I really tried to tell you but, I mean, I just know your face lit up when you walked through those dorms for the first time, Evie or when you walked into art class for the first time, Mal and I couldn't spoil that for you both."

"If you're staying, we're staying, too," Evie told Harvey, referring to her and Mal.

"Yeah," Mal nodded in agreement.

"No," Harvey said, "Evie, Mal, you guys are Auradon girls and I am and will always be," Harvey chuckled, sadly, "The boy from the isle."

Harvey picked up a rock and threw it at the sign causing the gate to open. They all laughed before walking up the stairs.