"Is that where..." Blake trailed off and I only nodded.

Everyone stayed silent until Killian broke it.

"Well I think it's beautiful though I'm not happy that gave a tattoo to someone underage, but it's not like we can talk." Killian stated disractedly as he was busy taking a selfie with duck lips and a piece sign.

Everyone cleared their throats to Killian's true statement, especially Dominic and Blake.

"Well then, let me just call my pilot and we'll be ready to go." Dominic said as he took out his phone.

"Oh that won't be necassary Nicky, I got it handled." I said as Blake and Hayden snickered at the nickname.

"But Leone-" He started to say but got cut off when I smooshed my finger into his lips.

"Shhh, fratello. I think you forgot one tiny, important thing about me." I started saying as I patted his cheek mockingly.

"I'm filthy rich too."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Carlos!" I exclaimed excitedly as his figure came into view in front of my private jet with a few flight attendants standing in a straight line behind him.

"Good morning Ms. Leonessa." He greeted politely as he slightly bowed his head, his American accent being clearly heard.

Carlos is 22 years old and has worked for me since he was 19. He comes from a rough background since he got himself involved with the wrong people in the past.

He spent most of his nights in a jail cell, waiting for his friends to bail him out and they would sometimes even forget to do that.

He realised that he had to get away and start a new life when he had a near death experience because of those "friends", so he flew over to Budapest.

Carlos was extremely smart, especially in the aircraft operations and aeronautical engineerings department, but because of his criminal record, every college he applied to, rejected him. So he tried to somehow get more education online.

He worked multiple jobs that didn't care about his record, but none of them were enough to keep him on his feet.

He once came across my company's building and took a leap of faith by trying to find some sort of job there.

I went through his resume and when I saw that he was highly intellegent in aircraft operations, I immediatly offered him to be the pilot for my private jet.

Of course I was a bit hesitant because of his background but when I saw how determined and hard working he was, I knew I had made the right choice.

"You know where to go right?" I asked him as I nodded at the flight attendants who were collecting all of our luggage.

"Of course ma'am, the city of love and lights." He joked as he smiled at me.

All the boys were shocked when they saw my jet and haven't made a sound for quite a while.

Well until Flynn squealed like a little girl and ran towards the plane. Everyone just watched as he did a cartwheel and a front flip.

Huh, who knew Flynn Rider was a gymnist?

"Anyway, so why does your pilot have to be so...young?" Blake asked after shaking his head at his twin brother.

"You're younger than him Bleach." I stated and he just scoffed as he stormed away, making me laugh.

"Well then gentelmen, we can't just stay here and have a tea party, I have places to be and things to do, so let's go." I stated and started walking to the plane.

"Oh and close that mouth of yours Nicky, wouldn't want my success to get caught in your throat." I joked as I kept walking.

I could hear him chuckle in disbelief and his foot steps getting closer.

"You have quite the mouth on you, don't you fiore?" He asked as he rested his arm on my shoulder.

"I wonder who I got it from?" I asked with sarcasm, expecting some sort of snarky comeback.

"Definitly from our father." He stated with a nod and a far away look in his eyes.

I hummed as I slightly rested my head on his chest, I looked up to see the orange hues of the sun, lining the horison as the lights of buildings still flickered in the early morning.

"I think I would've liked him." I confessed softly as Dominic hugged my shoulder tighter.

"And I know he would've loved you."

🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆

Alrighty, so this was kinda short but I wanted to save the fun stuff for the next chapter👁️👅👁️😈

Cheers🍸