Chapter 20 (tw: smut)

Things were going great. The kids were so kind and sweet. Jacqueline was pretty shy and liked to play with her dolls. Dan loved construction toys and playing with Dodger. They seemed happy with us. They still called us by name and not mum and dad but we were cool with it. They needed time and we didn't wanna force them.

When Chris and I worked they spent time with Scott who loved them (he was the cool uncle lol) and sometimes he stayed at Chris' parents house.
Chris had a premiere and asked me to attend too. "C'mon can we come too?" Said Jacqueline using her sweet eyes to corrupt us.
"I wanna meet the hulk" said Dan while going to bed
"You can't guys, I'm sorry" I said closing the windows

"Besides it's not that fun and I heard that the hulk it's not going to be there. Next time buddy" said Chris

"Ahhh okay dad" said Jacqueline. "Goodnight" they said in choir

"She called me dad!" Chris was freaking out for excitement while we were packing our things for the trip.
"I heard that. I mean she adores you so I kinda expected that"
"Yeah we really bonded" Chris said "you too with Dan!"

"Yeah but I get the impression that he doesn't wanna show it. I feel like they're still afraid that we're gonna bring them back to the orphanage"

"Yes, but I mean, do you blame them? Look at their story"
"I know. I just hope they're happy here" I said kissing Chris.

The next morning we went to the airport early so we didn't had the chance to say bye to the kids but we left them a cute note saying they could call us anytime if they needed.

"Omg. The room is amazing. They even brought us champagne! What a treat" I said entering our hotel room.
We opened our luggages and started getting ready for the event.

At the premiere paparazzi took a lot of pics. The after party was great even tho we didn't know many people there. Chris introduced me to the few people that he knew and to his new coworkers. Through out all of the night I could feel Chris' eyes on me. I had a tight red dress with a huge slit down my legs. Every time I caught his glance he would look me up and down and smirk. He knew that made me blush and he enjoyed it. I went up to him and whispered to his ear "i don't have my panties on". I stepped back, looked him in the eyes and walked away. He almost chocked on his beer, put down the glass and followed me outside. He called a car as fast as he could and we went back to the hotel. During the ride I could see his thing rising inside his pants. By the time we got to our room my dress was already half undone. He started kissing my neck as I unbuckled his belt to take off his pants. He took me up from my tights with his huge hands and he put me on the bed. As he started going down on me I started getting hornier and louder. Sex with him was always satisfying but this time we enjoyed it even more. I jumped on top of him and showed him a good time. When we finished we were both so tired that we just cuddled and fell asleep.

The next morning I tought I woke up beofre Chris but when I turned I saw him pretending to be asleep hoping I woudn't notice that he was having a huge morning boner. That made me laugh a bit, after all this time together he was still ashamed to wake up next to me with a boner. Intead I was honored. I put my head under the blankets and I went down on him. I could feel that he didn't expect it but he enjoyed it "Ohh my God I fucking love you" I heard him moan.

During that trip we felt young again.

-------------------------------------------------
Vote and let me know your opinions - Zoe