Chapter 16: ¿Safe?

Start from the beginning

So that's his little trick...

"Don't move! If you try anything funny I'll blow your ass up so bad that they will be peaceing you back together for weeks!"

"Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic!"

"Still good to me."

"I escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest man, kids these days really are amazing, they make the league of Villains look like amateur's, can't have that..Nomu"

Crap!

"How is that thing still moving, it's all messed up!"

"STAY BACK!"

What in the-
And then it started to regenerate, to regenerate his arm and leg...

"What is this, I thought you said this power was shock absorption!"

They lied, they lied just to make us believe we had a chance of winning.

"I didn't say that was his only quirk, he also has super regeneration.."

How did they got that...

"Nomu has been modified to take you on even at 100% of your power, he's basically a highly oficing punching bag that just hits back, first we need to free our escape route."

Bakugo..

"Get him Nomu."

"BAKUGO!"

I reach out my hand to grab him but the Nomu hit and the force pushed us all back.

"KACCHAN!"

Crap where-
He was right beside us..
How..

"Kacchan, woah that's awesome you dodged him!'

"Shut up, no I didn't you damn nerd!"

"What.."

"Then how did you get over here?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"All might.."

All might took the hit..
But, he can't resist much longer in this form!

"These are kids and you didn't hold back?!"

"I didn't have much choice, he was threatening my companion, besides, these kids are no angel's, especially them.."

...

"The plane looking one, he tried to kill me with a max out punch, what kind of hero does something like that? You think you can get away with being as Violent as you want if you say it's for the sake of others, well you know what All might, that pisses me off why do people get to decide that some actions are much more heroic and others are Villainess, what's good and what's Evil, you think you're the simbol of peace, you're just another government sponsored to Violence, and Violence always brings more Violence I will make sure the world understand that."

"You're just a lunatic, criminals like you always try and make it seem like your actions sound nobal, but admit it, you're doing this because you like it!"

That face.. that's the same face that had haunted me, day and night for two years..

"We've got them out numbered."

"And Kacchan found the mist guys weakness."

"This dude's may act tuff, but we can defeat them with all mights help, let's do this!"

"Don't attack! Get out of here!"

"You would have been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me remember, you need our help."