Heartbreak

Alexis came over to my house today and asked me about my date yesterday. I told her that Justin asked me to be his girlfriend. "AHHH!! I can't believe it! You're SOO lucky!!" Alexis screamed. "I know! He texted me today and said if he can take me to Selena Gomez's birthday party tonight. I'm so excited for that." I was so excited that I wanted to do my happy dance but I was in front of my dad when Justin texted me, and as you know, my dad doesn't really like Justin that much. Just imagine what he would do when he found out I was dating him. I haven't even told my mom yet!
"I thought that we were going to see a movie tonight. We were going to share popcorn and candy!" Alexis said with her confused face. "Well, I already said yes to Justin and maybe I can ask if you can come with us." I explained. She got a little bit more happier. Justin said yes and after I told Alexis the news, she rode her bike home so she can decide what to wear.
Justin came to pick me up. I was wearing a short grey dress with black flats, and my hair was wavy. Justin was wearing a white t-shirt, black blazer, dark blue jeans, and black sunglasses. "Hey" I said. "You look good. I just wish you could've gone with something less fancy. You still have time to change. I'll wait here in the car." I was kinda bummed because it took me forever to pick this outfit, but what do I know about what to wear to a famous persons party. So I went back in the house and I came out with a white shirt, brown leather jacket, (which has the SOFTEST material inside the jacket) blue skinny jeans, brown flats, and my hair was still wavy. "That's better. Come on, let's go get your friend." Justin said. We stopped at Alexis's house and she wore a red sleeveless shirt, black leather jacket, blue jeans, black heels, red lipstick, and her hair was curled. She sat in the back seat. Me and Justin were laughing and talking the whole time but Alexis didn't really talk at all. But, she's shy so that makes sense.
We got to the party. Justin immediately wanted to take me to see Selena. Alexis came too. "Hey Selena!" Justin yelled over the loud music. Selena had good enough ears to hear him. "Hey Justin! I'm glad you made it. Who is this?" Selena looked at me with confusion. "This is my girlfriend, Ailani." Justin said. He was kind of gloating but it was probably just me hearing it in his voice. "Justin, can I talk to you for a moment?" Selena asked. They both went in the corner. Me and Alexis went to go talk to Taylor swift with her NEW boyfriend. I turned around and Justin and Selena were whisper yelling. I turned around. "Alexis, what do you think their talking about?" I'm kinda getting worried now. "I don't know but I'm gonna go get a cab and leave. I'm tired. You wanna come with me?"Alexis yawned after she asked me the question. "No, I'm gonna wait for Justin. Goodnight." I said. "Okay. Night. See you tomorrow." Then Alexis left. I turned around again to see Justin and Selena and.... They...... They were......KISSING!!!! As soon as I saw that I went to go get a cab to get out of there as soon as possible. When I got home I saw another cab. I also saw packed bags. My moms packed bags. And my mom was putting them in the trunk of the cab. "Mom! What are you doing?!?!" I yelled. "I'm sorry but I can't live with your father anymore! We are getting a divorce. He slapped me tonight and he called me his slave. I know he's drunk but sober or not that's where I draw the line. Bye sweetie. I'll see you soon." She ran and got in the cab and left. I ran in the house. My dad was sitting on the couch. "Do you understand what you just did!?!?Do you understand that you just messed up our lives!?!? Do you even care!?!?" This is the first time I screamed at my dad. "Go to bed." My dad said. "THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME!AFTER WHAT YOU JUST DID, THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!!" I was really disappointed. "I SAID GO TO BED!!" My dad was the one telling this time. I ran to my room and locked my door. And then I cried on my bed. I caught my boyfriend kissing another girl and my parents decided they are getting a divorce. That's all in ONE night.