𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩✞

Both Pov

Both Pov

‼️SMUT‼️

"I wish we had more time so I can eat you out but we only have a little" kenma said as he took off his pants and boxers and you were shocked to see how big his cock was when kenma saw you staring at his cock "don't be shy baby if it doesn't fit than I'll make it fit" kenma said as he put in his cock head in "kenma~ are you sure you don't have a condom on" you said kenma stayed quiet as he suddenly pushed himself all the way in without giving any warning without giving you any time to adjust to his length. Y/n was lost for words as he pulled out, only to push himself all the way back in "don't you worry about that~" kenma said as he picking up the pace "k- kenma~" you said as you were digging your nails in his back and moaning "fuck~... you're so tight~ I can only take so much" kenma said as he kept going faster "kenma~" you said between your moans "hmm.. talk to me baby~... let me hear your pretty moans" he said as kept going faster "f- fuck me faster~" you said as you moaned loudly "your wish is my command princess~" kenma said grabbing your thighs and going faster "k- kenma I'm gonna cum soon~" you said as you moaned "go ahead cum for me slut" kenma said rubbing your clit in circles with his right hand thumb as he fucked you fast "IM GONNA-" you screamed but your words cut off as you were already cumming on his cock "good job baby~ " kenma said as he was already at his limit "fuck~" he mumbled as he pulled out and instantly cumming on you're stomach "cumming~" he said you both were out of breath.

                       ꧁꧂

"Don't worry I'll clean you up" kenma said as he grabbed a small towel and wiping off his cum from your stomach "I wasn't to hard on you or was I" kenma said as he helped you sit up "no you weren't don't worry" you said as you grabbed your underwear and pants and dressing yourself  " maybe this wasn't the best place to have sex but I couldn't wait any longer" kenma said as he zipped up his pants "I liked it  I've never had so much pleasure before" you said and clipping your bra on and putting on your shirt "on our next date it won't just be a quickie" kenma said waiting for you to put on your shoes "oh yeah when is that" you said grabbing the forever 21 bag and opening the door "hmm.. maybe next week" kenma said closing the door and locking the car.
"Shall we continue shopping" kenma said as y'all got to the mall doors and open the door for you "thank you kenma and yes I would like to continue shopping" you said as you were about to walk in you heard someone call your name.

                       ꧁꧂

"OMG ITS Y/N" a group of 5 girls said yelling that we're behind you "hi" you said waving out them as they almost ran to you "Omg!! Can we a picture" one of girls from the group " hey kenma give me a second to take a picture with them" you said smiling at kenma "alright" he said "Mom can you take the picture" one of the girls said to her mom "sure hun" the mom said as she grabbed her daughter's phone. You were stand in the middle of the 5 girls "alright 1...2..3.." said the mom as she took the picture "thank you so much y/n" the girls said "no problem" you said as you smiled at them. As you started to walk back to kenma you look and see a lot of people were talking videos of you and paparazzi had already been there "im sorry kenma" you said looking at him as y'all walked in inside "your model when people see you there gonna come up to you and ask for a pictures and videos, even paparazzi don't worry about it I don't mind" he said looking at you as y'all were walking.