𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧✞

F/F= favorite fast food placeH/C= hair color F/O= favorite fast food order

H/C= hair color
F/O= favorite fast food order

Kenma's pov

It was a rainy day, I didn't feel like cooking today so I decided to go and get some food. I walk out of my gaming room and I head downstairs grabbing my wallet and keys off the coffee table and putting on my shoes. I was wearing a black hoodie with Gray
sweatpants and black air forces I run to my car trying not to get wet.

                                ꧁꧂

I was going to go through the drive-thu but the drive-thu was really full. I decided to go inside instead of waiting in the drive-thu I walk inside and see some people already in line to order so I get in line to. There weren't a lot of people in line there were probably four people in front of me so. As I was waiting for the people to order their food I hear the door open. I see a girl walk in she was wearing a black T-shirt with a black jacket and grey sweatpants with white air forces. She looked about the same age as me, she got in line right behind me I almost couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Her h/c was beautiful she looked as if she was perfect. A girl who would only appear in my dreams only.

                                 ꧁꧂

Next thing I knew it was already my turn to order I ordered my usual order. As I got out of line to wait for my food the girl orders something similar to my order but a bit different. I sit down at the end of the table waiting for my food, about two minutes go by and I still couldn't keep my eyes off the girl. So I decided I was going to go ask her for her phone number it was a big risk but I decided that maybe this will be my last time seeing her. I got up and take a deep breath then walking towards the girl.

      Conversation between them:
Kenma
"Hey"

Y/N
"Hi"

Kenma
"Can I have your number. I know it's pretty straightforward but you don't have to say yes"

Y/N
"Yeah sure you can have my phone number where do you want me to write down"

Kenma
"Wait really"

Y/N
"Yeah Im serious here give me your phone and I'll write my number down"

(He handed over his phone to her. After a minute goes by she hands him his phone again and he looks at the name on contact)

Conversation between them again:

Kenma
"So your name is y/n"

Y/N
"Mhm can you call me so I can save your number on my phone"

         (He calls her)

Kenma
"By the way my name is kenma"

Y/N
"Ok kenma give me a second to save your number"
She gave him a smile

(Kenma's food number gets called)

Kenma
" looks like my food is ready see you later I'll probably call you tomorrow thank you so much"

Y/N
"Bye kenma"

Arthur's note:
Hey guys this is my first story I am trying my best and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) <3